Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

Fuck.. Now Staffords down. Maybe the dipshit will get his wish and see his boy Hill start next week lol

I'm still shaking my head at that fucking hold call. I sure didn't see it.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]And yet another drop... I suppose that one is on Stafford too

Are you serious? He barely got his fingertips on it. Jesus christ are you Staffs fucking cousin or something? You have to be blind or ignorant to not realize how terribly he has played the past few weeks. His accuracy is awful and he has been making terrible decisions. Two weeks in a row he has lost the game for us because he is so shit scared of being touched.

Stafford hurt too woow..Lions bit of comefrombehind luck has run out and maybe they are not even gonna go 8-8 this season

smitdog67 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]And yet another drop... I suppose that one is on Stafford too

Are you serious? He barely got his fingertips on it. Jesus christ are you Staffs fucking cousin or something? You have to be blind or ignorant to not realize how terribly he has played the past few weeks. His accuracy is awful and he has been making terrible decisions. Two weeks in a row he has lost the game for us because he is so shit scared of being touched.

The man with the cane calling someone else blind. Ha thanks for the laugh

Turok said:
Stafford hurt too woow..Lions bit of comefrombehind luck has run out and maybe they are not even gonna go 8-8 this season

not the way theve played these last 4 weeks anyway....

15-32 for 187 yards, tell me how that is elite again? Oh that's right, nothing at all is his fault. He throws it 5 yards wide of the WR, it's the WR's fault. He rolls into pressure and gets sacked, it's the OL's fault.

thundernlightning said:
Turok said:

not the way theve played these last 4 weeks anyway....

Losing by a score to two good teams... No way in hell they have a chance....

Nice way to give us one last shot D, fucking horrible game 6 ways to sunday Stafford sucked balls, the Oline is a fucking joke and the D line is overrated. Suh has been a non factor all year.

Back