Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

why did Riddick just start getting work? Washington has been a trash bag since day one.

Cuz dipshits cooter Caldwell can't figure out the offense moves better with Theo over #21 and #36 you'd thought they knew that after year or so back but nope cuz they dumbasses and that's what dumbasses do

Lol.

Hey jim bob .
Your a idiot !!!!

We have idoit coaches.

My god we are the stupidest team of all time

Thought we fixed the OL?

They get no push......and not having a FB is killing us. Bellore should have been in there.

JBC should lose his job.

Worst running game in the league and we think we're going to ram it down the Steelers throats.

I wish all our rbs were injured so we could not run the ball inside the 5

Theo gets you down there put Washington back in to fail to punch it again, try the same things over and over again jackasses

I can't even begin to tell you how much of a two headed clown show that cooter Caldwell is, it's hard to be that stupid isn't it?

Back