Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 95 LA Dodgers @ Detroit Tigers July 12, 2024 3:40 p.m. MST

I’d rather have Navigato play shortstop over Baez. Sadly JB just can’t be fixed.

SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

Next Tuesday, the 2024 All-Star game is taking place. The Detroit Tigers will be sending 2 players – Tarik Skubal and Riley Greene – to the event. Greene is not a starter and it is still undetermined who the starting pitcher will be.
Will you be watching the game?
Will you be watching the All-Star Game?

1. Yes, I will watch the entire game.

2. I'll keep it on in the background just to see Greene and Skubal play.

3. No, I won't be watching.

VOTE

SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

Next Tuesday, the 2024 All-Star game is taking place. The Detroit Tigers will be sending 2 players – Tarik Skubal and Riley Greene – to the event. Greene is not a starter and it is still undetermined who the starting pitcher will be.
Will you be watching the game?
Will you be watching the All-Star Game?

1. Yes, I will watch the entire game.

2. I'll keep it on in the background just to see Greene and Skubal play.

3. No, I won't be watching.

VOTE
I will not be watching. Since Skubal pitched last night, hopefully they don't use him in the game.

Too MANY MISSED Opportunities have put this team in to many holes. They have to play with a team prepose together to get a winning game when they play! This game should have been won!

Plenty of time. 4 days after he pitched.. He should be in there.
that's only 3 days off. If there were a normal schedule, his next day he would scheduled to pitch would be Wednesday. The AS game is on Tuesday.

I just feel that the AS game shouldn't interfere with a pitcher's schedule. It's a meaningless game.

that's only 3 days off. If there were a normal schedule, his next day he would scheduled to pitch would be Wednesday. The AS game is on Tuesday.

I just feel that the AS game shouldn't interfere with a pitcher's schedule. It's a meaningless game.
But just about every all star pitcher (the starters) will pitch on 4 days rest or less. Someone has to pitch.

There are times the all-star game manager gets a request from the all-star player's manager not to use him for 1 or 2 innings or 20 25 pitch maximum.

Back