Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 95 LA Dodgers @ Detroit Tigers July 12, 2024 3:40 p.m. MST

If Harris had any clue on hitters they win this game fairly easy I think.

Boxscore.

Tigers 3 - Dodgers 4: A late-inning Ohtani hit changed the Tigers’ night.
BYBTB

Ohtani tames Tigers with 9th-inning RBI at sold-out Comerica Park.
Detnews

Shohei Ohtani comes up bigger than Tarik Skubal in Detroit Tigers 4-3 loss to L.A. Dodgers.
Freep

Shohei Ohtani drives in go-ahead run in 9th as Dodgers rally to beat Tigers.
Mlive

No way they call a dodger or Yankee out on that play at second bases. The hop.
Really.

No way they call a dodger or Yankee out on that play at second bases. The hop.
Really.
they call them all out. I do agree that it's kind of stupid though. Things have changed so much. Back in the day they would just swipe the glove somewhere near the runner and if the ball beat the runner to the base, they would call him out.

they call them all out. I do agree that it's kind of stupid though. Things have changed so much. Back in the day they would just swipe the glove somewhere near the runner and if the ball beat the runner to the base, they would call him out.
The biggest problem imo is no one can block anyone any more. Not at home or any base. So I'd be fine with the old way, ball gets there first he's out.

Navigato is tearing it up still at Toledo. They are up 10-3. Jung homer. Dingler hits his 12th homer… 10-3 in the 6th. Rogers probably isn’t on the team next season. Unless Kelly is moved at the deadline.

My bad Jung hit 2 homers tonight 1st and 3rd innings.
Box.

=========================

48-35 Erie . Did Lee get hurt or moved up ? Not in lineup.
Box
Won 7-1 tonight.

===========================
West Michigan 41-44. (10-9) second half
Four game losing streak. Lost 6-0 tonight.
No need for a box
===============================
Lakeland Flying Tigers (53-31) (11-8) second half .
Won 7-1 . Do not see the two prospects in the box.

Last edited:
Back