Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Hate This Team

If Hoke fires Borges, who's out there that is going to replace him and do a better job?

With that viewpoint, Bump Eliot would never have been fired in 1968. Sometimes you have to do one thing at a time. Borges is not getting the job done. That has to be addressed.

I don't go as far back with Michigan football as you do, but I do have to agree that Borges is not getting the job done and that has to be dealt with.

I'm thinking 90% of the people on this board could do at least as good of a job.

Yeah, 90% of us would start with making sure Fitz doesn't set foot on the field ever again, unless every single RB on the team gets hurt/transfers (God, I hope I didn't jinx the team by saying that. Not that they can do much worse at this point).

Last edited:
Hoke will use he famous words: "we as coaches, have to coach them up better".... well. them dammit all coach them up better...do it instead of saying it....that simple..

Back