Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injuries only matter if it's another team, right?

And they are 5-2 and in first place

Healthy versus saints, played rodger less packers, played terrible ravens, bears and bucs. Cake of their schedule ends after browns game

5 of 7 at home so far

We beat their ass and would with Bradford, bridgwater, Keenum or Fran tarkenton

Last edited:
Healthy versus saints, played rodger less packers, played terrible ravens, bears and bucs. Cake of their schedule ends after browns game

5 of 7 at home so far

We beat their ass and would with Bradford, bridgwater, Keenum or Fran tarkenton

beat their ass? They only won by a TD with a 3-0 turnover margin. The Lions only had 251 yards of offense.

You are right about the schedule though. Their second 1/2 is much more difficult than their first 1/2. I think they will be lucky to win 9 games

oh boy...the Eagles lost their LT and starting middle linebacker. That's the end of their season

beat their ass? They only won by a TD with a 3-0 turnover margin. The Lions only had 251 yards of offense.

You are right about the schedule though. Their second 1/2 is much more difficult than their first 1/2. I think they will be lucky to win 9 games

They have the tough D and Teddy comes back soon.. No stud but certainly better than the guy they have now. Though 9 wins might be the division.

oh boy...the Eagles lost their LT and starting middle linebacker. That's the end of their season

Typically when peters gets hurt is when they crash. See last year. Had health to build a nice lead. They would be toast if peters got hurt in otas

They are 6-1, have home games against SF, Den, Raiders, Dallas, and have a road game at the Giants.

They'll be fine.

Typically when peters gets hurt is when they crash. See last year. Had health to build a nice lead. They would be toast if peters got hurt in otas

it's better to lose someone in OTA's so you have plenty of time to find a replacement.

it's better to lose someone in OTA's so you have plenty of time to find a replacement.

Not after free agency and draft. Quinn took a high talent with a trade among other moves. Didn't work out. Should have but didnt

And even so. Lions in great shape despite LT problems. Decker back soon

Last edited:
Yeah bro. Superstars all around. I'm mean Hill has 2 career 100 yard receiving games.

Elite pass protection. Sure he is sacked at a higher rate than Stafford (at least going into last week). But yeah that's elite protection.

Kelce, Hill and Hunt aren't considered superstars? You're a fucking idiot....
And I never said their OLine was elite but they get the job done. KC was the best team in the world 3 weeks ago. Now they're not after 2 losses? Stfu

Do you actually watch him play, Stafford that is? It's not the bad OL, no running game or shitty defense. It's the times when things go right, where he has time to throw - isn't accurate from 3 yards a way.. His whole career has been the same, no consistency. That's why he has 6 games here, 4 games there - and then shitsville. That's not made up stuff..

He just played a shit defense, an offense that screwed up almost as much as the Lions - and he got his ass kicked. Hasn't had a good game in weeks. Typical Stafford.

Moron

Correction....min is on their 3rd QB. That's like us starting brad kayaa. But yet we still make excuses for Stafford

Not even remotely the same thing. Keenum has started in this league. Kaaya hasn't even seen tge field but your fucking stupidity is bright as ever...

Its just tony opening his hole and spewing out a bunch of bs he doesn't know anything about.... nothing new there.

Rookie mid rd pick at rb that was penciled in as a 2nd stringer until starter gets injured = superstar lmao

Doesn't matter where he was drafted you fucking imbecile. He's been a superstar since stepping on the field. I get it though. You're a full blown fucking retard that knows nothing about football....lol.

Tell us again how Kaaya and Keenum are comparable tho, Hughes. You fkn schmuck lol

Last edited:
Kelce, Hill and Hunt aren't considered superstars? You're a fucking idiot....
And I never said their OLine was elite but they get the job done. KC was the best team in the world 3 weeks ago. Now they're not after 2 losses? Stfu

Kelce is a superstar.

Hill is a superstar Kick returner. He's a fast WR. Again 2 career 100 yard receiving games. So superstar offensive player nope.

Hunt has a great 5 or 6 games.

Based on your definition of superstar I totally get why you think Stafford is elite.

Last edited:
What are you talking about.. We had Scott Michell, Chuck Long, and even Andre Ware. Don't forget Rodney Peete.

I still remember the glory years...

Mike McMahon
Joey Harrington
Jon Kitna
Jeff Garcia
DanO
Daunte Culpepper
That time when people wanted Shaun Hill to play over Stafford

It was a simpler time. We were never worried about whether the Lions were good or not, we knew they'd suck.

Back