Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injuries only matter if it's another team, right?

Alright, someone find me a good abandon thread gif.

I think booger basically nailed him here. "He sucks but he's a talented tackle."

Good talent. Mentally he doesnt execute. He didnt get me. You all need to be smarter than this

Not even that, its a lack of talent. Aside from decker, I say the oline gets scrapped. Lang was good in GB, which says nothing about him being skilled, just allowed to cheat.

Ummmm Lang is a great Guard and Wagner is a very good RT. They're going nowhere. They just paid Lang and Wagner to shore up our OLine. Scrapping the Line isn't happening.

Good talent. Mentally he doesnt execute. He didnt get me. You all need to be smarter than this

Ahhh so him not being able to move his feet or the fact hes so weak he gets bull rushed.... is all mental. Thank God we have lkp here to break everything down for us. Moron

Ahhh so him not being able to move his feet or the fact hes so weak he gets bull rushed.... is all mental. Thank God we have lkp here to break everything down for us. Moron

It is mental not off the snap. 2nd overall pick typically has talent. Moron

I apparently am only one who knows anything around here. People are saying Lang and Wagner haven't been good

Last edited:
Atleast sometime from highland park can step up and have a game when it's most needed. Gratz kershaw.

I mean honestly dude. Go to any injury report, half the freaking team will be listed on there with something.

We are in what, week 7? It's the N freaking FL. This is part of the game. If he can't play, then he needs to sit. If he's on the field, it's up to him to perform. And this season, so far, he's been very underwhelming.

I mean honestly dude. Go to any injury report, half the freaking team will be listed on there with something.

We are in what, week 7? It's the N freaking FL. This is part of the game. If he can't play, then he needs to sit. If he's on the field, it's up to him to perform. And this season, so far, he's been very underwhelming.

Lions had 12. Saints had 3 (and they all played). Plus Decker, Hyder, Martin, Ngata, Hill not even on the report. It doesn't even out each week

Last edited:
Just curious but does a high ankle sprain prevent him from getting rid of the ball before 5 seconds while in the end zone?

I'm sure it prevents him from doing some things but not everything that goes wrong is because of his sprain or whatever it is..

Just curious but does a high ankle sprain prevent him from getting rid of the ball before 5 seconds while in the end zone?

I'm sure it prevents him from doing some things but not everything that goes wrong is because of his sprain or whatever it is..

Had to run out of shotgun. That put Stafford in the end zone. Also if he is more mobile with a good ankle, he is never sacked in the first place

Last edited:
Bad enough Lions in shot gun all game. Limited his good mobility for easy sack targets

Good enough that he can full sprint to the sideline multiple times a game....its not a sprain. And if it is its the weakest sprain i ever seen or heard of.

Bad enough Lions in shot gun all game. Limited his good mobility for easy sack targets

you keep calling it a high ankle sprain. If that were the case he wouldn't have played last Sunday. A regular sprain takes a week or two to recover. A high ankle sprain is usually 4-6 weeks.

THEY HAD TO GO SHOT GUN
Killed the run game
Killed his mobility, which led to sacks and the easy tips in unchanging passing lanes

Staffords ankle injury gave the Saints 3 defensive TDs and 21 points in a 14 point win. The Lions win if Stafford can move

The Lions called 84.1% of their plays out of shotgun in 2016. High Ankle sprain, regular sprain, no sprain - they're pretty much going shotgun.

Back