Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Funny you mention that. here he is posing with a bunch of white trash, Neo-Nazi bikers last weekend:
4F0768E700000578-0-image-a-16_1534027742872.jpg

You can't see it in this pic, but Cletus there with his fist raised has an SS tattoo on his other forearm.

other people highlighted it on twitter, but I can't find the pic in any of these articles... the media appears to be doing Trump a solid here by going with the less-offensive pic.

Words fail me.

I actually thought I've gotten jaded enough that none of Trump's dumbass internet-trolling shit would bother me, but this is really fucked up.

That doesn't appear to be the same guy to me michchamp, just more bait & switch, cut and paste mashups. That's why they call the anti-trump media fake news.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...zi-tattoos-because-of-course-they-do.2552526/

Here was the original real pic with that tweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Last edited:
Omarosa is out calling her old pal a racist, but hasn't said anything about him being a Nazi to my knowledge.

She's saying he isn't fit to be president.

What, like: "Well, he's racist, sexist, thin-skinned, lying, incompetent at pretty much everything other than fraud and self-promotion, and generally awful, BUT even though all those traits go hand-in-hand with what Neo-Nazis are, he's not technically a Nazi. So there's that."

Wait a minute - InfoWars in now repeating fake news from “Censoring” CNN and the other lamestream media?

What am I missing here?

Just goes to show ya how bad that all is even the fake anti trump news networks aren't believing a damn thing she says. :hmm:

What we're still missing is a picture of Cletus's other arm!? Do'h

Last edited:
Just goes to show ya how bad that all is even the fake anti trump news networks aren't believing a damn thing she says. :hmm:

What we're still missing is a picture of Cletus's other arm!? Do'h

I corrected the record in that post 10 minutes after posting it, dingus

oh, and in that pic, he's covering up a Confederate flag patch with his hand.

You can see it in other pics of the same guy at the event.

are there 2 confederate flags because this doesn't look like the one I've seen - it looks a lot more like the Champion spark plug logo than the confederate flag...

Trump_Bikers-696x363.jpg

I was wondering why you didn't post a picture of it and then I remembered it's because you're a serial liar and you keep forgetting how easy it is to fact check you.

Last edited:
Bill Maher criticizes social media bans: ‘Alex Jones gets to speak’

http://thehill.com/policy/technolog...on-social-media-bans-alex-jones-gets-to-speak

Facebook blocks ad for upcoming Diamond and Silk ‘Dummycrats’ movie ridiculing Pelosi, Waters

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fa...lk-dummycrats-movie-ridiculing-pelosi-waters/

Trump admin files formal complaint against Facebook for 'discriminatory' policy
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/17/feds-accuse-facebook-discrimination-over-ad-target/

TRUMP TEARS INTO BIG TECH OVER CENSORING INFOWARS: ‘LET EVERYBODY PARTICIPATE’

‘Censorship a very dangerous thing’ he says

President Trump ripped into Big Tech over censoring Infowars and other conservative and libertarian voices, warning that his administration “won’t let that happen.”

“Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. “They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others…….,” Trump tweeted Saturday.

"Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or
don’t watch at all..” he continued.

Trump then questioned who gets to make the final decision to censor an individual or group, adding that “too many mistakes are being made.”

“Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!”

He also criticized the left’s misguided obsession with Russia, noting China has been leading the charge in censorship with the help of Google, which faces stark criticism from its own employees for its involvement.

“All of the fools that are so focused on looking only at Russia should start also looking in another direction, China. But in the end, if we are smart, tough and well prepared, we will get along with everyone!”

Apple, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and others abruptly de-platformed Infowars and Alex Jones last week, claiming we somehow violated their terms of service by espousing “hate speech.”

Smaller companies also severed ties with Infowars shortly after, including MailChimp, Disqus, and Criteo.

The mass de-platforming was due to a massive media pressure campaign spearheaded by CNN, who’ve been lobbying for Big Tech to censor us for months, amounting to nothing less than tortious interference.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-tear...censoring-infowars-let-everybody-participate/

"Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or
don?t watch at all.
.? he continued.

Trump then questioned who gets to make the final decision to censor an individual or group, adding that ?too many mistakes are being made.?

?Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!?

Oh?

TCT.jpg

words vs actions, I'll call him a hypocrite when and if he does that.

Except this administration has already barred BBC, CNN, and others from multiple press functions so far.

No worries though, I don't actually expect you to care.

Back