Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Trump is a parody of himself ...it's hard not to mock him or want to mock him.

His getting elected - as has been said by many - was a comedian's dream ...content forever!!!

of course - and you probably knew I wouldn't agree with the dismissive and vague "there are probably different interpretations of 'same treatment'"

there obviously are different interpretations but the ones who interpret what happened to be the same are wildly mistaken - they're fill of shit.

It wasn't intended to be dismissive.

edit: ...which doesn't mean it was intended to be vague. It wasn't supposed to be vague either. But the dismissive part is the more important element to correct.

Last edited:
that doesn't change the fact that people who think both received the same treatment are full of shit.
Depends on how picky you're being. On one hand, they pick on every president, on the other they pick on Trump quite a bit more.

It's not black/white. With context you can call it the same or not the same depending what exactly you mean. Reversing parties, it's like Trump & Obama separating kids from families. Same or not the same?

Depends on how picky you're being. On one hand, they pick on every president, on the other they pick on Trump quite a bit more.

It's not black/white. With context you can call it the same or not the same depending what exactly you mean. Reversing parties, it's like Trump & Obama separating kids from families. Same or not the same?

highlighting the difference in treatment between Trump and Clinton (or anyone else for that matter) is hardly splitting hairs. The "all POTUSes get picked on so it's the same" is a very tone deaf argument that doesn't stand up to any amount of scrutiny.

No POTUS has had this much hate preached about him 24/7 as do the left networks and late night satire NPC memes and dem projectionist, if we are going to blame Alex Jones for some idiots harassing sandy hook parents when are we going to blame CNN/MSNBC and hollywood elites for stirring up all this shit?

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
If anyone wants to locate a list for those purported from the right please do

https://pjmedia.com/trending/why-does-the-msm-keep-falling-for-obvious-hoaxes/
Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes?

Because they hate beyond reason

Last edited:
highlighting the difference in treatment between Trump and Clinton (or anyone else for that matter) is hardly splitting hairs. The "all POTUSes get picked on so it's the same" is a very tone deaf argument that doesn't stand up to any amount of scrutiny.

Are we just complaining about it or suggesting that the government should do something about it?

It's not different enough that the government should do anything about it. It is different enough for Trump supporters to have something to complain about.

Are we just complaining about it or suggesting that the government should do something about it?

It's not different enough that the government should do anything about it. It is different enough for Trump supporters to have something to complain about.

I don't think I've ever indicated I would be in favor of the government intervention into anything let alone SNL or Late Night Talk Shows. And I'm not really complaining about it either - I'm just disagreeing with the claim that they received the same treatment or that Clinton would receive the same treatment if she had won the election.

Does it say 'MAGA' on your tin-foil hat like muds does?

Actually I don't even have a MAGA hat. just Tigers and Lions caps. Just more assumptions from the haters.

what else is new.

Last edited:
https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs...interview-im-committing-professional-suicide/

CBS’s Lara Logan Calls Media ‘Mostly Liberal’ in Scorched Earth Interview: I’m Committing ‘Professional Suicide’'

And another 48 hours will now be required for this new information
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...PAID-two-Nigerian-brothers-ATTACK-street.html

Lara Logan was on hannity tonight and threw down a whole lotta truth! Welcome to the fight Lara!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan

Last edited:
Does it say 'MAGA' on your tin-foil hat like muds does?
maga-tinfoil-hat.jpg

he wears it with his 1994 MSU hockey jersey when he goes out.

Mud actually prefers the more traditional shaped tinfoil beanie:

tinfoilhats_2012d.jpg

Dynamite retort.

Almost hard to believe it took you almost 4 hours to get it nailed down.

he wears it with his 1994 MSU hockey jersey when he goes out.

Mud actually prefers the more traditional shaped tinfoil beanie:

speaking of dynamite retorts, you've used this one before. Do you set a timer after every post you make? 1:39 for this one - is that within the acceptable time frame? By the way, it's not at all hard to believe it took you almost 20 hours to come up with this mic dropper.

I don't have a MAGA hat. I once played in a broker sponsored event at Trump National in 2011 but I left the Trump logo shirt from the gift bag in the locker room (kept the Pro V1s but they didn't have Trump logos).

My MSU hockey jersey is from 2006 but I only wear that when I play hockey.

Last edited:
speaking of dynamite retorts, you've used this one before. Do you set a timer after every post you make? 1:39 for this one - is that within the acceptable time frame? By the way, it's not at all hard to believe it took you almost 20 hours to come up with this mic dropper.

I don't have a MAGA hat. I once played in a broker sponsored event at Trump National in 2011 but I left the Trump logo shirt from the gift bag in the locker room (kept the Pro V1s but they didn't have Trump logos).

My MSU hockey jersey is from 2006 but I only wear that when I play hockey.

I'm referring to the time of your post, to the time of your last edit. Not the time it took you to reply.

Your reply was 10 words, I'm sure you agonized over them before you settled on what we saw in your last edit.

YouTube on Friday demonetized channels which promote anti-vax content, after BuzzFeed notified a spate of advertisers that their ads were being run alongside anti-vax videos, reports BuzzFeed. YouTube said that such videos fall under its policy prohibiting videos with "dangerous and harmful" content to be monetized.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-channels-after-buzzfeed-contacts-advertisers

YouTube responded earlier this week to another controversy after Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) demanded that Facebook and YouTube parent company Google address anti-vax information on their platforms.

BuzzFeed's journalistic activism is reminiscent of CNN - which hounded advertisers to 'unperson' InfoWars founder Alex Jones last year. The result? "Many of the brands -- including Nike, Moen, Expedia, Acer, ClassPass, Honey, Alibaba and OneFamily -- have suspended ads on InfoWars' channels after being contacted by CNN for comment."

Last edited:
Back