Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

This may have been mentioned before but theres now proof of websites like Wayfair and Amazaon shopping children. Wayfair uses missing childrens names as furniture names with a price tag of $9,999 +.

not really, because bars are where you go to drink. the priesthood requires an oath of celibacy, people who devote themselves to the priesthood commit to resisting their sexual urges. Bars don't actively prohibit or even discourage drinking.

Priests are in the world; not of the world. They are "in the bar" 24/7/365.

This may have been mentioned before but theres now proof of websites like Wayfair and Amazaon shopping children. Wayfair uses missing childrens names as furniture names with a price tag of $9,999 +.

The subtext and depth of this is mind-bliowing, and you won?t get the details from CNN, Fox, or any other corporate-owned media source.

I don't understand why people believe this. It would be a very easy way for the authorities to gather evidence, provide no benefit over using the dark web, and be a completely unnecessary risk for Wayfair.

I don't understand why people believe this. It would be a very easy way for the authorities to gather evidence, provide no benefit over using the dark web, and be a completely unnecessary risk for Wayfair.

I don’t understand why the Corporate MSM en Toto rushed like a Rottweiler to a banging door to defend Wayfair without bothering to investigate past the question “is it true” with less conviction than when Kay Corelone asked her husband if he murdered Carlo.

“The seriousness of the charges...” and all that, is usually a hunk of raw meat when flung at the right feet. It’s not that sex trafficking is, you know, a rarity in the world; it’s been known to occur since the days of Demosthenes, and I contend that that practice has been passed down with intent to the present day.

Last edited:
I don?t understand why the Corporate MSM en Toto rushed like a Rottweiler to a banging door to defend Wayfair without bothering to investigate past the question ?is it true? with less conviction than Kay Corelone asked her husband if he murdered Carlo.

?The seriousness of the charges...? and all that, is usually a hunk of raw meat when flung at the right feet. It?s not that sex trafficking is, you know, a rarity in the world; it?s been known to occur since the days of Demosthenes, and I content that that practice has been passed down with intent to the present day.
I've only seen the 'evidence' people post to facebook. Is there any real evidence?

I've only seen the 'evidence' people post to facebook. Is there any real evidence?

We don?t know, because the MSM is not investigating and anyone who is, is being painted as ?paranoid? ?tin-foil hatted? and a ?right-wing extremist?.

We don?t know, because the MSM is not investigating and anyone who is, is being painted as ?paranoid? ?tin-foil hatted? and a ?right-wing extremist?.

uh. The MSM can "investigate" only up to a point. The police have to do the rest if you want whichever Amazon and Wayfair execs are apparently going rogue and selling kids through their websites to be arrested and thrown in jail.

I wonder if AMZN and W list "income from selling children" in their annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q reports?

uh. The MSM can "investigate" only up to a point. The police have to do the rest if you want whichever Amazon and Wayfair execs are apparently going rogue and selling kids through their websites to be arrested and thrown in jail.

I wonder if AMZN and W list "income from selling children" in their annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q reports?

Would that the MSM be as aggressive with Wayfair and Amazon than with all the other institutions found complicit in committing and obscuring sexual misconduct. That?s all I am asking.

Would that the MSM be as aggressive with Wayfair and Amazon than with all the other institutions found complicit in committing and obscuring sexual misconduct. That?s all I am asking.
Has the MSM gone after a single other institution without a victim making allegations?

I think there needs to be much stronger proof of child trafficking online before what you're asking becomes reasonable in this case. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

having worked with e-comm teams at various retailers over the years, I can tell you their websites are far from well-oiled machines. More like Rube Goldberg-devices held together with chewing gum and tape. Price glitches and other bizarre listings happen all the time.

THe "evidence" in this case is a handful of social media posts, some/many of which are from "I won't wear a mask because masks CAUSE COVID-19" type-people... i.e. stupid people. Alex Jones viewers. No thanks.

Extraordinary claims from stupid people, or repeat liars require even more than extraordinary evidence in my book.

I think there needs to be much stronger proof of child trafficking online before what you're asking becomes reasonable in this case. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

having worked with e-comm teams at various retailers over the years, I can tell you their websites are far from well-oiled machines. More like Rube Goldberg-devices held together with chewing gum and tape. Price glitches and other bizarre listings happen all the time.

THe "evidence" in this case is a handful of social media posts, some/many of which are from "I won't wear a mask because masks CAUSE COVID-19" type-people... i.e. stupid people. Alex Jones viewers. No thanks.

Extraordinary claims from stupid people, or repeat liars require even more than extraordinary evidence in my book.

I know all to well the back end of shop sites; I used to run one. And that the MSM rushed to defend Wayfair curious to me, rather than probe at least a little bit into the matter.

Why couldn't they? What's different about this case from any other case?

How can a child currently in the center of a sex trafficking ring report his or her status to the authorities?

I need to opt out of this discussion. It?s becoming upsetting to me to consider this in any way. I either need to disengage or ensconce myself in contributing to ending this barbaric pursuit.

-30-

How can a child currently in the center of a sex trafficking ring report his or her status to the authorities?

I need to opt out of this discussion. It?s becoming upsetting to me to consider this in any way. I either need to disengage or ensconce myself in contributing to ending this barbaric pursuit.

-30-
There's a big AI-driven effort to match hotel rooms to pictures found on the web. Sending them pictures and locations of hotel rooms helps.

Has the MSM gone after a single other institution without a victim making allegations?

The MSM picks and chooses which entities it "investigates" and writes about. That's why virtually everyone thinks children are victimized more frequently and are at greater risk in the Catholic church than they are in society at large.

The MSM picks and chooses which entities it "investigates" and writes about. That's why virtually everyone thinks children are victimized more frequently and are at greater risk in the Catholic church than they are in society at large.

Society is a known danger. The church was always supposed to be a safe place. That's why I think it gets/got more attention. In fact, I'm fairly positive that's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AXgaFqEas

"We abuse and molest children at rates lower than the rest of the general population."

- Great marketing pitch for an institution that claims to represent god on Earth, and insists it's the authority for moral conduct (if indeed it is even true that rates of abuse in the catholic church are lower than other places...) .

Back