Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

Po' boys! Didn't sound like my kind of thing until I tried one in New Orleans. Pretty good stuff.

If I?m gonna eat batter fried fish and/or shellfish, I ain?t gonna muffle the flavor by eating it between slices of bread.

Just cocktail sauce, tarter sauce and loads of fresh lemon squeeze.

Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

yup...thats our president. a nasty pedophile. Good job republicans.

Last edited:
Trump told New York Magazine that he?d known Epstein for 15 years. ?Terrific guy,? said Trump. ?He?s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.?

In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York.

In the questioning by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre was asked, "Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein's specifically telling you that 'Bill Clinton owes me favors?'"

"Yes, I do," Guiffre answered. "It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me favors."

In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York.

In the questioning by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre was asked, "Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein's specifically telling you that 'Bill Clinton owes me favors?'"

"Yes, I do," Guiffre answered. "It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me favors."

I was going to say "Bill Clinton hasn't been in office for 20 years, but then I remember you invented a time machine and went back to 1992 with this information, and voters still elected Bill Clinton President, so it's totally relevent to bring him up here.

Originally Posted by tomdalton22 View Post

Objection, Your Honor, hearsay.

I was going to say "Bill Clinton hasn't been in office for 20 years, but then I remember you invented a time machine and went back to 1992 with this information, and voters still elected Bill Clinton President, so it's totally relevent (sic) to bring him up here.

Bill Clinton's sexual predation even exceeds the exploits of his hero JFK, which is saying something.

The difference is once we found out Bill CLinton was a perv...we impeached his ass? Meanwhile trump continues to grab em by the pussy and be a pedophile and republicans can care less. Why? Is it because they are just as sick and demented as he is....im having a hard time comming up with an answer why he continues to get support after failing to be a human being time and time again.

Last edited:
Trump told New York Magazine that he?d known Epstein for 15 years. ?Terrific guy,? said Trump. ?He?s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.?

This was news over a year ago - or news again after Epstein?s charge from a year ago.

I don?t know if Trump is or isn?t a pedophile.

He sure is a sleaze.

I definitely wish the Republicans had nominated somebody else also.

It's probably safe to conclude that many politicians especially at the Federal level possess unusual appetites for many things and activities. We are well aware of the litany of presidents who were womanizers or had long-term affairs with women other than their wives. Kennedy escalated the practice; Clinton legitimized it, and now, we somehow are horrified that some may have lowered the age standard for participation, if that person is of the opposing party, of course.

The Democratic presidential candidate is another example of this shifting standard.

It's probably safe to conclude that many politicians especially at the Federal level possess unusual appetites for many things and activities. We are well aware of the litany of presidents who were womanizers or had long-term affairs with women other than their wives. Kennedy escalated the practice; Clinton legitimized it, and now, we somehow are horrified that some may have lowered the age standard for participation, if that person is of the opposing party, of course.

The Democratic presidential candidate is another example of this shifting standard.

Honestly if someone as religious as you is trying to legitimize it....then we should just move this entire conversation to the "why america is a shithole" thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7nHwFeP3U

Owen Shroyer breaks down the latest developments of the bombshell child sex-trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, and how the corporate media is hellbent on ignoring and diminishing the case as much as possible to protect the elite who were caught up in Jeffrey Epstein?s trafficking network.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/enti...details-of-epstein-network-sunday-night-live/

Because Mass Media is part of Team NWO, Global Control, Tavistock, Davos, Et. Al. So the counter media has to ?cacophonize? what?s actually happening, which forces the MSM to bring the facts to the surface by identifying them and ?debunking? them.

But it cannot prevent the tell-tale pictures from surfacing of the elite on parade with Epstein and Maxwell, who was a guest at Chelsea Clinton?s wedding, front row.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I can hear it like it was yesterday...

I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

You're correct, in this case you had forced non-consensual penetration. That would be called rape, not sex...just like the claim was 'oral' is not actually sex.

Apparently even CNN is proving me wrong, for which I am hopeful that his story gets the coverage it should.

However, my skepticism questions ? why? And why now?

Link

Last edited:
Apparently even CNN is proving me wrong, for which I am hopeful that his story gets the coverage it should.

However, my skepticism questions ? why? And why now?

Link

This is CNN covering their asses. When this story first broke there were references to Clinton's and Trump's names being on the manifest logs - Clinton's was apparently a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express.

Lots of people fly on his plane, the question is where did they stop, which were the island hoppers?

Last edited:
This is CNN covering their asses. When this story first broke there were references to Clinton's and Trump's names being on the manifest logs - Clinton's was apparently a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express.

I don?t agree ? I think that the Powers Who Shouldn?t Be are letting MSM publish this content and culling the herd of enablers who are no longer needed. And also focusing on Epstein?s exploits and whomever it targets by association.

Last edited:
Back