Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

A legal mind like yours should be able to discern the difference between excommunication and arrest.

And you kinda sorta overlooked this:

Excommunication is a medicinal penalty of the Church. Its purpose is not necessarily to obtain justice or satisfaction but is meant to awaken an individual?s conscience to repentance (canon 1312 & 1331).​

Also Excommunication is not a permanent state. This brand of grave sin, and any mortal sin, requires three conditions: It has to be a mortal sin, committed with full knowledge, and with deliberate consent.

Was your apostacy committed in such conditions? Given your "lack of awareness" of the irreversible consequences, I have my reservations. Maybe the Holy Spirit will enlighten you someday.

And there are people who do seek to deliberately desecrate the Holy Eucharist. I would die to prevent that from occurring.

Well, MichChamp, my friend - you?re fucked.

There is nothing you can do to prevent you from finally being blessed with redemption.

And also - don?t desecrate the Holy Eucharist - that?s just a dick move.

That would be like telling a granny in a wheelchair that she had saggy tits.

Also, in a lot of circumstances, it could be a misdemeanor.

Let?s say, for example, you took the Holy Host, and instead of putting it on your tongue, you dropped trow, and crammed it up your asshole in front of the whole congregation?

Almost surely at least a misdemeanor.

Maybe worse.

Maybe even a hate crime.

Don?t do that.

Excommunication isn?t worth that.

Just continue to curse God and religion and Catholicism right here on this board.

This is a safe space.

God killed the dinosaurs. Enough of a reason for me not to trust him. He hath given life and he hath taken it away. So did Hitler.

If that was true, God did us all a favor - could you imagine trying to go about your day-to-day with Velociraptors and T Rex to worry about avoiding?

excuse me while i move these goal posts here...

"we abuse and molest children at rates lower than the rest of the general population."

- great marketing pitch for an institution that claims to represent god on earth, and insists it's the authority for moral conduct (if indeed it is even true that rates of abuse in the catholic church are lower than other places...) .

fify

Thankfully, dino extinction wasn't complete. Their descendants are birds, which are delicious, regardless of what Harbaugh says.

birds_and_dinosaurs.png

Thankfully, dino extinction wasn't complete. Their descendants are birds, which are delicious, regardless of what Harbaugh says.

birds_and_dinosaurs.png

More evidence it wasn't God who did to them whatever it was that was done to them.

Last edited:
Jeff Goldblum?

Well, no, I meant Charles Darwin, but if I were pursuing
your angle I would have gone with the guy who recently broke up with the chick from ?Mom? and ?House Bunny? and is with Schwarzenegger?s daughter now...

Oh! Johnny Karate!

Dude?

If you were going that route, in this situation, how could you not have gone with Burt ?Tyrannosaurus? Macklin?

Should have been a hanging curve meatball, belted right out of the Park - or the World - or the Recreation.

Dude?

If you were going that route, in this situation, how could you not have gone with Burt ?Tyrannosaurus? Macklin?

Should have been a hanging curve meatball, belted right out of the Park - or the World - or the Recreation.
That one's going to sting for a while.

If that was true, God did us all a favor - could you imagine trying to go about your day-to-day with Velociraptors and T Rex to worry about avoiding?

Velociraptors were the size of a turkey, probably would taste delicious on the BBQ

Velociraptors were the size of a turkey, probably would taste delicious on the BBQ

Oh, man, do you remember when MichChamp and byco got into the dyno meat discussion, and the Sparties and Wolverines started debating as to which teams offensive or defensive linemen were actually descendants of dinosaurs?

That was at least a decade ago.

I remember when you corrected me that Dylan Klebold wasn?t actually ?Dylan and Klebold.?

That?s going back going fifteen years ago.

Man, we?ve been at this a while.

All we need now is for someone to post a reference that this guy really was Governor of California.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQw6GQrYT0g

Oh, man, do you remember when MichChamp and byco got into the dyno meat discussion, and the Sparties and Wolverines started debating as to which teams offensive or defensive linemen were actually descendants of dinosaurs?

That was at least a decade ago.

I remember when you corrected me that Dylan Klebold wasn’t actually “Dylan and Klebold.”

That’s going back going fifteen years ago.

Man, we’ve been at this a while.

All we need now is for someone to post a reference that this guy really was Governor of California.

Found it. MC, of course, in his caustic manner, drags me into the discussion. (Bottom of of this linked page)

There is some some of the best stuff I’ve ever read on this board there.

Last edited:
Back