Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeffrey Epstein matter reopened... going to get ugly

Now there's a Michigan connection... he funded a lodge at the Interlochen arts academy. Sounds like he tried to use it to recruit a couple students, but wasn't successful. link.

Similar M.O. to predatory priests, according to the article: he'd go after fatherless girls, offer to "help" them.

Huh.

I wondered why he his scheme would fall apart now, given how wrapped up it seemed after Acosta let him plea out like that... like HOW did it somehow come back to bite him? all these rich powerful guys wouldn't let that happen to their buddy, knowing how it implicated all of them in this scandal.

But if he was blackmailing them... then it's a different story.

Alternatively though, are they floating the blackmail story now to cover their asses? Sure makes Dershowitz, Clinton, Prince Andrew, et al a lot more sympathetic if it turns out they were "victims" here too.

Kinda wonder if this Kass guy is for real himself.

Also: congrats, Tigermud, for posting a link that actually ads something to the conversation. I don't think you've ever done that before!

Huh.

I wondered why he his scheme would fall apart now, given how wrapped up it seemed after Acosta let him plea out like that... like HOW did it somehow come back to bite him? all these rich powerful guys wouldn't let that happen to their buddy, knowing how it implicated all of them in this scandal.

But if he was blackmailing them... then it's a different story.

Alternatively though, are they floating the blackmail story now to cover their asses? Sure makes Dershowitz, Clinton, Prince Andrew, et al a lot more sympathetic if it turns out they were "victims" here too.

Kinda wonder if this Kass guy is for real himself.

Also: congrats, Tigermud, for posting a link that actually ads something to the conversation. I don't think you've ever done that before!

You?re just dismayed that not everything I read comes from infowars or an Ancient alien theorist, now get back on the boat michchump!

You?re just dismayed that not everything I read comes from infowars or an Ancient alien theorist, now get back on the boat michchump!

I am not dismayed. i am happy when I see standards here improve.

If you are going to take the Lord's name in vain, at least have the decency to capitalize it.

I would think capitalizing it would make it worse. Then you're being emphatic about your blasphemy. Leaving it lower case makes it seem more like a figure of speech, like it generally is.

I would think capitalizing it would make it worse. Then you're being emphatic about your blasphemy. Leaving it lower case makes it seem more like a figure of speech, like it generally is.

The name of the creator of the universe and everyone in it should not be cast aside as a "figure of speech." But it's so commonplace now that few recognize the gravity of the offense.

The name of the creator of the universe and everyone in it should not be cast aside as a "figure of speech." But it's so commonplace now that few recognize the gravity of the offense.

I thought he was the creator's kid

If you are going to blaspheme The Deity, I suggest you refer to the Deity as Allah.

And definitely capitalize that Islamic motherfucker?s name.

Also post an emoji representing the image of Mohammad next to it.

Last edited:
I thought he was the creator's kid

Papists believe three different beings are all also the same one, & there is nothing inconsistent about that. And if you're a papist (or trying to fit in, or become one) you just go along with that, b/c in the end it's about group indentity, first and foremost.

Back