Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Jackson to kansas, possibly tonight.

The staff doesn't know as of yet but the vibe is not particularly positive

Who's your source?
People on rivals who are close to the staff, get info from the coaches. Izzo thought he was gone a few weeks ago but didn't hear from jackson, it was a game of telephone.

"even if I dont go to Michigan State"

That was a bad sign. Im not expecting a commitment, unfortunately.
That was but I had some optimism from the miles bridges interview. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him but money is on Kansas.

That was but I had some optimism from the miles bridges interview. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him but money is on Kansas.

Who really knows but I think Apples called the shots on this one. I felt hes 90% good to go GREEN after he attended senior day. My wild shot guess is she wants him out of state away from people "that would want something from him, or bad influences" The Apples not sure about his GF etc another thing. She had success with him going out of state to Cali, why change the trend? Im sure thats a great influence on his decision. After the whole swanigan deal ive checked myself on my expectations which I have no control over. Goes without saying id love to have him aboard but I highly doubt it and ive felt that way since the day we got ousted first round :mad:

Last edited:
I'm still hopeful, but all the sources today day KU. Sucks.

If it was his decision and his only it would be MSU, Its not unfortunately. ROTTEN APPLES!!! :ugh:

If so I hope Bridges posterizes him if we meet up :tup:

Last edited:
That and he had stated that he was tightest with Sean Miller among the 3 coaches.

Other sources saying MSU now, it's a tossup. People were sure it was KU until this morning. Could be that the kid has been trying to throw people off the trail because he wants to surprise everyone. Zona? No idea what time he is announcing today.

I heard that's when his cousins boyfriend gets done with his community service and he didn't wanna announce without him there.

Of course not. Who would even think of announcing anything without your cousins boyfriend in attendance???

Last edited:
I am now hearing Syracuse, where he will actually be named player-coach. The announcement will be on tax day, but I heard he could file an extension.

It might not be over after he announces. Possible loi fight

Back