Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jussie Smollett Arrest and Charge

Well right now, I’ve heard social commentators who comment on Hollywood a lot-Harvey Levin, Jillian Barberie, Leo Terrell-and they’re all pissed off at him. We’ll see who says what next.

As far as politics being at least part of this, that is a distinct possibility. A year ago he released the song FUW That was distinctly anti-Trump. I’m going to post a video with the lyrics and then the video with the imagery.

political portion of Lyrics and imagery aside song isn't that bad really. rather like it.

Last edited:
Trump likes people that like him and people with money that aren't yet enemies. He's an everyone-that's-not-one-of-those-things-phobe.

Well right now, I?ve heard social commentators who comment on Hollywood a lot-Harvey Levin, Jillian Barberie, Leo Terrell-and they?re all pissed off at him. We?ll see who says what next.

As far as politics being at least part of this, that is a distinct possibility. A year ago he released the song FUW That was distinctly anti-Trump. I?m going to post a video with the lyrics and then the video with the imagery.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxD8IcCzEo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WjyxR79Bc

More from Hollywood:

Cardi B

50 Cent

Yes-but that?s a joke-of course it wasn?t them. I doubt they were even born then.

EDIT: Jussie would have been about 10 when he was in Disney?s The Mighty Ducks in 1992.

He?s the kid in the middle. The name is supposed to be highlighted with the link but it?s not appearing on the link that I posted, for whatever reason.

I know Emilio Estevez. :shrug:

I know Emilio Estevez.

Yes, that crossed my mind when I saw that Smollett had been in that movie.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, more reaction from Hollywood, including Ice Cube.

If they ever make a movie about police superintendent Eddie Johnson, Ice Cube has got to play that guy.

EDIT: My bad, it was O’Shea Junior who is quoted in the article.

Last edited:
Well right now, I’ve heard social commentators who comment on Hollywood a lot-Harvey Levin, Jillian Barberie, Leo Terrell-and they’re all pissed off at him. We’ll see who says what next.

As far as politics being at least part of this, that is a distinct possibility. A year ago he released the song FUW That was distinctly anti-Trump. I’m going to post a video with the lyrics and then the video with the imagery.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxD8IcCzEo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WjyxR79Bc

Vids blocked at work. will check 'em out later. I think the details about MAGA hats and shouting "this is MAGA country" make it at least partially political. I don't see how it can't be seen as political.

Last edited:
exactly my response ...have no idea who Jussie is.

I didn?t know who he was before the story of the assault broke, but you heard about that story when it broke about a month ago right?

I didn?t even bother looking him up on IMDb until the story took the weird turn it took within the last week.

I didn?t know who he was before the story of the assault broke, but you heard about that story when it broke about a month ago right?

I didn?t even bother looking him up on IMDb until the story took the weird turn it took within the last week.

nope. from today's news (covered by CNBC, even) I get that he made some false police report or something?

nope. from today's news (covered by CNBC, even) I get that he made some false police report or something?

That?s how things appear. Numerous presidential candidates initially weighed in on the story that he had been attacked.

I wondered why it was newsworthy unless it’s because of celebrity.

He's black, he's gay, he's a democrat, he's Hollywood, he hates Trump. In the end, this will be a career enhancer. The left is crazy.

Last edited:
In other more important news:

1) our government is pushing a coup in Venezuela, and more than that, appears to be pushing for an actual armed invasion. this is the second time we've tried that this century, and after our attempt in 2002 failed, we've put the entire country under economic sanctions and forced our allies in Europe to do the same.

2) someone in the Trump administration has either tried to steal or sell US nuclear technology to the Saudi governnent in violation of US law, and the House is pushing for a full investigation. I saw speculation it was either Michael Flynn or Jared Kushner, or possibly both.

Back