Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jussie Smollett Arrest and Charge

If I were a gay, black actor in America (and whose to say I'm not), I doubt I'd be a Trump supporter and for obvious reasons.

Trump's kind of guy ain't black or gay, he's the type of guy who gets busted at a fleabag Rub and Tug joint in Florida.

donald-trump-robert-kraft

I'm no detective, but I'm pretty sure you are some kind of investment guy.

I'm also pretty sure that Vic Jr. is white.

So, I think I will rule out you being black, you are not an actor, and since you have a wife and kid...probably not gay.

However, you could be a bi-sexual, light skinned black guy, that acts on the side.

Damn, I'm no closer to solving this mystery.

Last edited:
he was only claiming he got jumped and bashed by Trump-loving MAGA dudes to...

uh... convince his fellow black Americans they should not support Trump? I guess that makes sense.

I see why this makes sense, since Trump currently enjoys so much support in the black community

D0B7kPzWoAA8upv.jpg

Last edited:
TWO little black kids on the SAME pee wee hockey team?

Leave it to Disney to go for the unbelievable.

I?d believe a pumpkin could be turned into a horse drawn carriage before I would believe that.

In a later Ducks movie, 2& 3 I believe, Kenan Thompson was in..

he was only claiming he got jumped and bashed by Trump-loving MAGA dudes to...

uh... convince his fellow black Americans they should not support Trump? I guess that makes sense.

I see why this makes sense, since Trump currently enjoys so much support in the black community

Do you think that the only reason he would pull this stunt would be to convince black and gay people to not support Donald Trump because you're incredibly stupid or because you're incredibly racist and homophobic? That's a rhetorical question - most people know it's both your stupidity and bigotry.

Last edited:
Chicago is its own place, man.

I don't mind the charges against him being dropped as much in that he is apparently is still sticking to his original story which is complete BS. Case sealed. Chicago PD Furious. If he wants to just admit he was wrong and seek help i'm perfectly willing to forgive but doesn't seem to be the case. that's just not right man.

ahhh I see, Kim Foxx let him go, the same Kim Foxx whom initially recused herself. I suspect the Chicago PD will not let this go quietly.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r...de-smollett-relative-reached-out-to-kim-foxx/

Last edited:
I don't mind the charges against him being dropped as much in that he is apparently is still sticking to his original story which is complete BS. Case sealed. Chicago PD Furious. If he wants to just admit he was wrong and seek help i'm perfectly willing to forgive but doesn't seem to be the case. that's just not right man.

ahhh I see, Kim Foxx let him go, the same Kim Foxx whom initially recused herself. I suspect the Chicago PD will not let this go quietly.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r...de-smollett-relative-reached-out-to-kim-foxx/

LOL at you for being so painfully stupid.

Smollett is a dumbass, and a complete loser but the charges were clearly trumped up and a waste of time to prosecute. convicting him of 16 felonies or whatever it was would've been a bigger miscarriage of justice than what they did in the end.

but I guess we've still got a few minutes before this gets pushed out of the news cycle, so keep humping that idea that this is some big scandal, clown.

LOL at you for being so painfully stupid.

Smollett is a dumbass, and a complete loser but the charges were clearly trumped up and a waste of time to prosecute. convicting him of 16 felonies or whatever it was would've been a bigger miscarriage of justice than what they did in the end.

but I guess we've still got a few minutes before this gets pushed out of the news cycle, so keep humping that idea that this is some big scandal, clown.

So...why not do a plea deal rather than giving a complete dismissal?

I guess he forfeited his bond? I guess that was the deal.

There seems to be some tension between the Chicago prosecuting attorney and the Chicago police.

I’m hearing on local KABC radio that Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson may be responding to this decision within about an hour.

So we’ll see what happens.

Kim Foxx herself did not speak on the rationale for dropping the charge.

Back