Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kevin Smith says it isn't that bad

he never could stay healthy....kinda why i stayed leery.

gotta admit though he started out looking sharp again yesterday until the injury...

the turf monster got him once though also...kinda dejavu there.

SLICK said:

gotta admit though he started out looking sharp again yesterday until the injury...

On that check down pass, he just fell over nothing. I laughed when that happened.

Kid was explosive though right up until the injury. That 15 yarder up the middle was a sweet run. Plant, and explode.

Too bad.

The Mad Bomber said:
SLICK said:

On that check down pass, he just fell over nothing. I laughed when that happened.

Kid was explosive though right up until the injury. That 15 yarder up the middle was a sweet run. Plant, and explode.

Too bad.

He replaced plant and explode with plant, fall, and get injured. It was kinda nice to get optimistic about him for 1.5 weeks lol. Fun while it lasted now back to reality....an injury prone RB who has a real tough time recovering and getting back to 100%

Kevin Smith - RB - Lions

Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, Profootballtalk.com reports that Kevin Smith's ankle sprain is "mild," and that he has a chance to play against the Saints in Week 13.
Per PFT's Mike Florio, Smith "could be back next week." The Lions' Friday placement of Jahvid Best (concussions) on injured reserve seemed to indicate that Smith's ankle sprain was indeed of the high variety, but there's now reason to believe that he's avoided a significant, multi-week injury. We'll know more next week. Don't drop Smith in any fantasy leagues.

Back