Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Win 5-0 For the 1st Time over 50 Yrs

tinselwolverine

Or at least...that's what Mike Tirico (he lives in Ann Arbor you know) said...

Holy fucking shit....

Sucks about the Tigers today...but it ain't over....

I do. I feel awesome. I feel so good that the Tigers losing isn't even bothering me.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]My father wasn't born....

Mines was 2. He couldn't even talk the last time we were 5-0 smh

This team will win a Super Bowl, probably not this year, but soon. They have some very special players on both sides of the ball and they get effort out of everyone.

Best thing about being 5-0?

We could lose half the remaining games, and be 10-6, and still make the playoffs.

Going undefeated for 1/3 of the season takes a lot of pressure off.

Now if someone would just beat the Fudge Packers..

johnny2x2x said:
This team will win a Super Bowl, probably not this year, but soon. They have some very special players on both sides of the ball and they get effort out of everyone.

The core of this team is very young. With a little luck they will win more than just one Superbowl.

The Tigers are in the ALCS. The Wolverines are 6-0 and the Lions are 5-0. Life is good :)

bdtay71 said:
johnny2x2x said:

The core of this team is very young. With a little luck they will win more than just one Superbowl.

I don't think you can think like that though. They might be young but a lot of them are on pretty short contracts.

Backus, Levy, Tulluch, Wright, and Avril need new deals like now.
Cherilous, Calvin, Jackson, Young, Speivey, Delmas, and Houston need new contracts next season.

It's going to be tough to keep what we have and keep building upon it. I hope were building towards becoming superbowl contenders, but it's going to require keeping some of these guys and finding ways to replace or improve upon others.

mattymc1111 said:
Turok said:
-9 months, I was being fertilized...haha!!

Does that mean your parents were Lions fans and they were celebrating the championship!

My late father likely was, my now elderly mom just went along for the uhh..ride.

;)

Back