Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Yep. It's a fun thought experiment. How many of our players, offense and defense would be starting for other teams that are playoff-bound?

On defense, I honestly don't think a SINGLE Lion would start for another team.

Offense? Stafford for some, Hockensen, Golladay, a couple of the offensive linemen maybe, Marvin Jones? Besides that?

So maybe 3-5 guys on the ENTIRE roster that would start for teams? That's how fucking devoid of talent this team is.

I can name one...and it's the most important position on the Lions roster. Jack Fox. The busiest player on the team.

Flowers 8th ranked edge in league..good in pass rush amd run d..it was a massive injury. You guys are football clueless.

Lions dont run a pure 3 4 either..jesus its like you close your eyes during games

Romeo is good.

Griffen 3.5 sacks in 6 games..not 3 games. Again..pay attention. That is 9 sack pace for 16 games

J okwara big potential

Edge good. Injuries screwed lions

Ironic that in the same post you call people clueless and then go and say the edge is ?good? when in reality it is AWFUL!

Flowers is solid, but nothing more. And he is massively overpaid. Romeo was good this year and the best value on the team. Julian was nonexistent. I did like the addition of Griffen....but he is unlikely to return.

You?re a fuckin idiot (I should put a period there) if you think that foursome would be anything other than below average.

They were good better than above average when they played..pff has 3 of them as good pass rushers and okwara 10th best in league. Julian and Flowers got hurt. Of course you wtite them off. You guys are clueless lions fans

So its me and people who grade edge rushers for a living against people that just blindly hate lions players

Last edited:
They were good better than above average when they played..pff has 3 of them as good pass rushers and okwara 10th best in league. Julian and Flowers got hurt. Of course you wtite them off. You guys are clueless lions fans

So its me and people who grade edge rushers for a living against people that just blindly hate lions players

how does PFF grade Stafford?

Wilson shit bowl
North dakota state qb
And trask looking awful

Keep.stafford..extend him again..these qbs are fucking garbage

Pff has him 13. But 81.4 is in the good category

I think I had him between good and above average. 13 out of 32...seems realistic. If 15-16 is "average", 13 would be above average or close to good. Some idiots here think he is elite :lmao:

Elite to me = top 2 or 3. Guys like AR, Mahomes, Etc.

Good play with lions support is elite

81 is higher than rodgers grade some years..so elite it is

Last edited:
You are what your stats say you are. He's 18th in rating..
Sounds about right to me. Especially considering he adds 0 to the run game unlike alot of the higher rated qbs in this league.

You are what your stats say you are. He's 18th in rating..
Sounds about right to me. Especially considering he adds 0 to the run game unlike alot of the higher rated qbs in this league.

The grade includes run game. But of course you dont observe that

Ok qb rating..stafford.higher than maholmes.last year..so he was better than maholmes. You are what your rating says per hughes. Better than maholmes in a season. And staffords pff grade about what it was last season..81.4 vs 82.6. 81.4 matches his 2016 grade even when 9th in league

Stafford>Maholmes per hughes

Wilson shit bowl
North dakota state qb
And trask looking awful

Keep.stafford..extend him again..these qbs are fucking garbage

He looks exactly like Stafford... great passes all the way down the field and then suck inside the 20.

The grade includes run game. But of course you dont observe that

Ok qb rating..stafford.higher than maholmes.last year..so he was better than maholmes. You are what your rating says per hughes. Better than maholmes in a season. And staffords pff grade about what it was last season..81.4 vs 82.6. 81.4 matches his 2016 grade even when 9th in league

Stafford>Maholmes per hughes

You are what your rating is. Mahomes 3rd. Stafford now 19th behind fucking trubisky lmao.

You are what your rating is. Mahomes 3rd. Stafford now 19th behind fucking trubisky lmao.

Ok but he was better than Maholmes last year. The super bowl winning qb last year. So therfore stafford could win a super bowl. If you what your rating is then stafford would be better than a mvp and super bowl winning qb.. are you willing to accept that

Gotta be consistent hughes..cant cherrypick

Last edited:
Ok but he was better than Maholmes last year. The super bowl winning qb last year. So therfore stafford could win a super bowl. If you what your rating is then stafford would be better than a mvp and super bowl winning qb.. are you willing to accept that

Gotta be consistent hughes..cant cherrypick

Stafford played 8 games lmao. I am consistent....he sucks. The other 8 games he would have had a 60 rating. True 80 rating and top 20. Good job Stafford!

Stafford rating higher than mvp and super bowl.champion. he is what he is. Hughes words

Stafford rating higher than mvp and super bowl.champion. he is what he is. Hughes words

Career rating... he blows. Consistently. Hughes words.

Had a great 8 game run last year than pussed out.... part of the reason many of us were so high on him for this year. He tricked us all yet again and sucked ass.

I think I had him between good and above average. 13 out of 32...seems realistic. If 15-16 is "average", 13 would be above average or close to good. Some idiots here think he is elite :lmao:

Elite to me = top 2 or 3. Guys like AR, Mahomes, Etc.
Don't waiver on me now Tom.

Back