Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Lol you think you are better than nfl gms..its sad
Hock 8th by the way per kiper. Ahead of oliver, lawrence and burns. Sooooo we still end up with hock

Check mate
Who gives a crap team blows. Like always. I don't care if the whole team is an All-Pro, they don't win. Ever.

Lol you think you are better than nfl gms..its sad
Hock 8th by the way per kiper. Ahead of oliver, lawrence and burns. Sooooo we still end up with hock

Check mate

I didn't say Hock was a bad pick. I didn't say I was a good GM. I said take Kiper's best available. Like Aaron Donald over Ebron.

You should learn how to read.

Guess that wasn't checkmate. You act is tired..

Last edited:
Never ever take a TE at 8 unless it's the last piece to a SB. CB at 3 is even worse.

You said follow kipers big board..he had hock 8th over the guys you "wanted"

Kiper had ebron 8, donald 11. I win again..double checkmate

OK. This act is tired. Go back to normal conversation. Thanks.

This is normal convo for these guys

Will see what they do with stafford. Hof qb. Will win a super bowl with another team. Change 10 starters here and chance to win one in detroit with staff and hock

Honestly, who cares. I don't care if he goes to another team and wins 50 super bowls.

He hasn't won here. Full stop. I don't really give a shit whatever 900 excuses you want to rattle off. Hell, even to play along with this dumb game and say sure, Stafford's the best QB ever and he's just dealing with luck/refs/injuries, it doesn't matter. Time to move on.

Jim-Schwartz-Carried-Off-Field.gif

9p8g5g.gif

APTOPIX-Packers-Lions_Davi.jpg

Aaron_Rodgers_Hail_Mary_Lions_Packers.png

Honestly, who cares. I don't care if he goes to another team and wins 50 super bowls.

He hasn't won here. Full stop. I don't really give a shit whatever 900 excuses you want to rattle off. Hell, even to play along with this dumb game and say sure, Stafford's the best QB ever and he's just dealing with luck/refs/injuries, it doesn't matter. Time to move on.

Maybe its not time to move on..going to love to see the reactions when he a new gm keeps him past 2021

Also if he does leave and wins a super bowl it proves me right in the support

Time will tell. Stafford is clearly good enough to keep for five more years at least

I'm not going to be surprised, because this franchise is terrified to move on from him. They are afraid to admit he couldn't get it done.

AT LEAST? 12 years without winning a playoff game and you want to give him FIVE MORE YEARS? holy fuck.

I'm not going to be surprised, because this franchise is terrified to move on from him. They are afraid to admit he couldn't get it done.

AT LEAST? 12 years without winning a playoff game and you want to give him FIVE MORE YEARS? holy fuck.

Teams win playoff games..stafford has played well. The team has other issues or major injuries killing seasons. And we all know the refs fucked them royally against the cowboys. Also road playoff games. Need to figure out packers and division

Lets see what new gm and hc can do picking players. 5 years of stafford better chance than a failed rookie qb..wilson, trask, lance are not good enough especially on a team in flux

Lions have to figure out defense and rushing attack regarless of qb. Lions have the cap space and dont need it to downgrade at qb for some mediocre at best rookie

Teams win playoff games..stafford has played well. The team has other issues or major injuries killing seasons. And we all know the refs fucked them royally against the cowboys. Also road playoff games. Need to figure out packers and division

you say Stafford played well. You claim he is a HOF QB. HOF QBs do more than play well. They are game changers. Matt is not a game changer. He is just above average. In 12 years he has done nothing to carry this team. I was watching Josh Allen last night. He is better in year 3 than Matt ever was.

you say Stafford played well. You claim he is a HOF QB. HOF QBs do more than play well. They are game changers. Matt is not a game changer. He is just above average. In 12 years he has done nothing to carry this team. I was watching Josh Allen last night. He is better in year 3 than Matt ever was.

Stafford is a game changer. If defense and run game is bad enough you still lose

Pats d sucks and they scored 9 points. Lions win if they hold opponent to 9 points. 99 times out of 100..also diggs is healthy and tearing it up..kg is hurt

Stafford is a game changer. If defense and run game is bad enough you still lose

Pats d sucks and they scored 9 points. Lions win if they hold opponent to 9 points. 99 times out of 100..also diggs is healthy and tearing it up..kg is hurt

well, the Lions scored less than 9 points twice this year...so

Year 3 he has already led his team to 12 wins. Diggs is good and playing well. Allen is elevating him with his good QB play. Something Matt doesn't do well.

Allen in year 3 is better than Matt after 12 years. :lmao:

Back