Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mayhew pre draft presser

Not at all. We have amazingly nice gardens here, but we tend to grow things that are more heat resistant and require lower water. Corn is a nice one here, tomatoes are popular (thought hey require a ton of water). And that's just the edibles. We have amazingly beautiful natural flowers and plants that thrive in the desert.

However, I watch it more for the home improvement shows. I'm a cheap bastard... maybe the cheapest sumbitch ever. I love learning how to fix the broken stuff in my house rather than paying a plumber $100 to do five minutes of work.

Fixed a busted toilet in my house last week... learned how on HGTV.

Edit: I laughed my ass off at the question though.. that shit was funny.

My back is acting up..can you mow my lawn?

My back is acting up..can you mow my lawn?

I have three compressed disks in my back due to what the doctor calls a "degenerative" condition. I finally have proof I am a degenerate.

But for $20, I'll mow it.

Swanson and waddle are not bad. Jesus you are dumb. Sims is solid too if we bring him back

Swanson looked pretty good in limited duties last season. Waddle is a big question mark. Played acceptably well, but nasty ACL injury for a big man.

Lions are expecting him to miss games, and maybe as many as 10. Gotta be prepared for that, and as of Austin going all psycho and throwing babies around, we aren't.

Drafting a tackle is a priority, but not necessarily high. You can find good right tackles in later rounds.

I have three compressed disks in my back due to what the doctor calls a "degenerative" condition. I finally have proof I am a degenerate.

I hate backs. I have arthritis throughout my back..am I'm missing a disc from back when I was 19. Tip of the day, get completely in a car before your drunken friend takes off.

I hate backs. I have arthritis throughout my back..am I'm missing a disc from back when I was 19. Tip of the day, get completely in a car before your drunken friend takes off.

That... yeah.. that's a really good tip.

Doc says they have to watch my back, and if it continues to degenerate, they may have to put a rod in my spine to stabilize someday. Luckily, he says that day is probably a long long way off.

That... yeah.. that's a really good tip.

Doc says they have to watch my back, and if it continues to degenerate, they may have to put a rod in my spine to stabilize someday. Luckily, he says that day is probably a long long way off.

Ooh I hope that doesn't happen. That sounds painful.

I dunno, but it could be a lot of fun in airports.

Would it be metal? I have some shit in my head and it doesn't light up when I'm at the airport (not metal though). Tip #2, when your sister decides to kick a table really hard..don't be in the way.

Last edited:
Would it be metal? I have some shit in my head and it doesn't light up when I'm at the airport (not metal though). Tip #2, when your sister decides to kick a table really hard..don't be in the way.

Another good tip. I have no idea... I just assumed metal.

So Inkfreq, you weigh almost 300 lbs and wonder why you have 3 compressed/degenerative discs?

This is why Obamacare will never work.

So Inkfreq, you weigh almost 300 lbs and wonder why you have 3 compressed/degenerative discs?

This is why Obamacare will never work.

Oh no, someone made me feel bad about being overweight. Whatever shall I do? Maybe I can make myself seem more significant in life by telling people I have a girlfriend who provides me inside information on a sports team?

Seems a little Mantei Te'o to me, but what the hell, it might just work, right?

First of all, I've never been surprised at my health problems. Some people treat their bodies like a temple, I treat mine like an amusement park.

But more importantly, do you know why Americans are the most obese people in the world? The answer is going to shock you. It's because we can afford the food. The same reason the kings of old were all overweight. They could afford the food.

I'm not embarrassed about my weight at all. And trust me when I tell you that a little worm like you isn't good enough to change that. I may die early, but I'm dying with bacon on my breath, and I like it.

I had a doctor tell me I have degenerative disc disease. Scared the hell out of me. Then she told me everyone has it and it's just another way of saying aging. But she did say my back was aging faster than normal. So you're not the only degenerate here.

I had a doctor tell me I have degenerative disc disease. Scared the hell out of me. Then she told me everyone has it and it's just another way of saying aging. But she did say my back was aging faster than normal. So you're not the only degenerate here.

I think as you get older, back and knees are the things we need to watch out for. I'm glad I live in a ranch style house..no way I could walk upstairs..

Back