Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 79 Penn State 56 Final

OG Terrance Davis commits to Maryland. Fuck. Missed that one.

Holy crap this lead is all without Walton or Levert scoring..Keep it up Boys!!!

look at Rahk! That's my boy from last year. So glad he and Dawkins are getting so much time today.

I'm glad my reverse jinxed work :) Impressive offensive showing today so far without Caris.

Walton stop dribbling it so much..

Yeah, I'm confused as to why he's having so much trouble today. Size has never really bothered him before. It's always been speed that he's struggled against.

Beilein says. Next man up

Goid to see

Hopefully they fo not cool off

Yeah, I'm confused as to why he's having so much trouble today. Size has never really bothered him before. It's always been speed that he's struggled against.

Maybe just to hyped up without levert. Gotta give Dakich a lot of credit..He played great.

Back