Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 79 Penn State 56 Final

Walton stinks today. What the fuck, bro.

Donnal continuing where he left off.

I think Robinson has 4 assists.. Zak has 5.

We only have 5 turnovers. Guess who has 4 of them. He needs to get his head out
of the clouds.

Last edited:
Great fucking half!!!

If Walton were playing like typical Walton, they wouldn't have scored 20 and we'd be over 50.

And btw, this ESPN app is really good. Streaming the All American game without any problems. Picture is clear, no buffering. Sound is good. ESPN3 app sucked for a long time, so it's nice to see this one be okay.

And btw, this ESPN app is really good. Streaming the All American game without any problems. Picture is clear, no buffering. Sound is good. ESPN3 app sucked for a long time, so it's nice to see this one be okay.

Isn't it on ESPN 2? or is that a different high school game?

Isn't it on ESPN 2? or is that a different high school game?

It is. But I'm watching the bball game on tv. I have my phone right next to me, streaming it. The espn app streams ESPN and ESPN2 content. I think ESPN News and U, too, but i'm not sure.

It is. But I'm watching the bball game on tv. I have my phone right next to me, streaming it. The espn app streams ESPN and ESPN2 content. I think ESPN News and U, too, but i'm not sure.

Bob has like, 20 televisions in one room...

Interesting. Rahk got the 2nd half start over Dawkins.

Still trying to figure out how Ole Miss has become the #1 recruit destination in football the last few years. They're getting commits that they shouldn't. I'm wondering how soon it will be before they're caught doing something illegal.

Back