Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 79 Penn State 56 Final

Yep. I think it's fair to say Irvin's feeling better. 3.

After nearly beating Maryland, I thought for sure PSU would beat us without levert.

Hopefully Levert is back in the next game, because it's @ Purdue. I guess we'll find out if we're good enough (yet) to win anything.

Saying levert is day to day
Was in gym shoes

Last edited:
Damn it. Dakich is going to make me love him, too. Love how he plays - like it's the last time he's ever going to play.

Still trying to figure out how Ole Miss has become the #1 recruit destination in football the last few years. They're getting commits that they shouldn't. I'm wondering how soon it will be before they're caught doing something illegal.

Yup the SEC. They have ways around rules...

Yup the SEC. They have ways around rules...

Well, I can understand Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia, etc. getting so many big name high school kids because they have tradition and a history of recent winning. Also, the name is huge. Ole Miss hasn't been shit for a long time and suddenly they're getting Laquan treadwell, Robert Nkemdiche, and the #1 2016 class? How? They were ehhh this year and last year and have absolutely no name to stand on. Give it 5 years and they'll be on probation.

It's nice to see a game nowadays with zero missed free throws. 15-15 so far between them.

Walton's just bad today. Wonder if his NYE celebration was a bit too "fun".

I really hope this team does something special this year. There are so many guys this year that have become favorites of mine.

haha jinxed it. there's the FT miss.

Man, I really want Rashan Gary. He looks so good. Excellent strength and speed for a guy his size.

As long as the guards are getting Donnal the ball, he lookds good.

Time for some Scrub-age work JB.. We cannot afford another injury to anyone.Get some younger guys in.

Last edited:
Back