Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Week

Think it's a catch. Can't tell if its his hands or the ground that cause it to bounce.

Lewerke is the real deal. There's freshmen playing left and right. If we can figure things out on the Dline, next year will be good

Well at least it looks like we finally have the QB debate settled.

I expected a loss in this game, but for the first time all season I'm coming away from a game with a little excitement for the future. We had a ton of young players play today and many of them look like legit players. Once this terrible sr class is gone I expect to be right back up top again.

Now this is the shit that makes me so pissed this year! Why the fuck is Corley all of a sudden returning a punt??????? It's almost like the coaches are trolling us fans.

If you kick the PAT, recover the onside and Michigan had a penalty, do they have another play? Not sure how the rule works

Back