Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Might History Repeat?

Lol...hate to say it but if OSU wins with their 3rd string QB over the Heisman winning QB, that would be fucking impressive. Fuck OSU, but gotta recognize that as an unreal victory if it happens and would be the definition of a team victory IMO. Man I hate that OSU is potentially that good while UM has sucked so bad for too damn long.

I didn't think OSU would beat Wisconsin, couldn't wrap my head around Cardale. I didn't think they could beat Alabama. Still couldn't wrap my head around Cardale. Oregon is scary good with Mariota, and I have to say that I still can't wrap my head around Cardale. But the Buckeyes have come together as a team in a way that, I agree, is damn impressive. UFM will never be B1G Coach of The Year, but he's pretty damn good. Go Bucks! Go B1G!

Last edited:
This thread is so stupid.

The definition of being a fan is that it comes from your gut, your heart. When they kick off on Monday and the first play happens, I'll know which team I want to win and it won't be ohio st.

Because the first time Oregon pops a buckeye player or scores I will be happy and if osu scores or makes a big play I won't be. All this crap about the conference and everything, convince yourself of whatever you want but if you're a MICHIGAN fan, rooting for Ohio should be against your DNA.

I don't think deep down Harbaugh wants them to win either. He just has to say that at this point, and no real Alabama fans were rooting for Auburn vs FSU last year.

Vic, I never said I was rooting for OSU to beat Oregon. That's where your disconnect is with what I'm saying.

History is served. Ball is now in Harbaugh's court. Gonna be crazy. See you fellas (and Lady) in the fall.

Personally, I don't want Harbaugh to be like Bo...I want him to be more like Lloyd, only better. like Lloyd's '97-98 season would be equal to the low point in harbaugh's career at UM. that's the dream scenario right there.

fuck the entire state of ohio.....

and if someone wants to send me the fightsong, I bet we can come up with a few "cocksucker" lines.

kudos to zyxt and his buckeye/BigTen/friends/family/homo-friends

for posting!

History is served. Ball is now in Harbaugh's court. Gonna be crazy. See you fellas (and Lady) in the fall.

Congratulations to the Buckeyes on an impressive postseason and winning the NC when nearly no one, including me, gave them a chance. They proved me wrong three times and to win big against a great Oregon team with their third string QB and so many turnovers is damned impressive. Michigan has played them well in losing efforts for the last two seasons, and that was with shitty coaching. Just think what could happen now that Michigan has a great coach again. See you in the fall Bucknuts!

GO BLUE!

fuck the entire state of ohio.....

and if someone wants to send me the fightsong, I bet we can come up with a few "cocksucker" lines.

kudos to zyxt and his buckeye/BigTen/friends/family/homo-friends

for posting!

But not fuck me, right? You all LIKE me, right?!!!! LOL

I had to leave my workout class (Zumba) early last night because our instructor started playing the fight song and then HAng On Sloopy. Made me sick.

I hate being a Wolverine in Buckeye country.

But not fuck me, right? You all LIKE me, right?!!!! LOL

I had to leave my workout class (Zumba) early last night because our instructor started playing the fight song and then HAng On Sloopy. Made me sick.

I hate being a Wolverine in Buckeye country.

I'm right there with you, sister. And more than anything else, this is my nightmare.

And I like you, you seem to "get" me.

Back