Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Finals Schedule

I'm glad someone on this board is going to win a title. Congrats Ron..
The Celtics Championships are fewer and far between than the 50's,60's, 70's and 80's. I would give anything
to have the same feelings of happiness and pride to see our Tigers and Lions have the same championships success.

The Celtics Championships are fewer and far between than the 50's,60's, 70's and 80's. I would give anything
to have the same feelings of happiness and pride to see our Tigers and Lions have the same championships success.
Tigers are going to have a tough road ahead. Maybe before we're all in a better place.

Mavs absolutely beat the crap out of the Celtics in Game 4. Game 5 tonight. Celtics going to win the title on their home floor.

Lets see if the Celtics can hold a 21 pt half time lead. Doncic only 9 points. Kyrie only 5.

Not much of a series if you're a neutral fan. But as someone who can't stand Luka or Kyrie I'm glad they lost.

I was surprised Jaylen was the Finals MVP.

NBA Finals: 5 takeaways as Celtics top Mavericks for 2024 championship.
Boston cements its season-long dominance behind a star tandem that learned hard lessons from prior setbacks.
NBA.com

Why 2023-24 Celtics are one of the best NBA teams ever.
A historically great offense and a standout defense helped Boston excel as it rolled to the 2024 NBA championship.
NBA.com

Celtics' Jaylen Brown named 2024 Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP.
Brown averages 20.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.0 assists with quality defense in the NBA Finals.
NBA.com

Brendan Haywood on Celtics: 'Everyone played to their level' in Game 5.
After a historic blowout in Game 4, the Celtics rebound to thrash the Mavericks from the tip, clinching a record 18th title.
NBA.com

Celtics win record 18th title.
NBA.com

Boston Celtics claim Banner 18 with 106-88 win over Dallas Mavericks.
The Boston Celtics are your new NBA champions.
CelticsBlog

After a long path to raise Banner 18, these Celtics are now forever a part of history.
Pain. Sacrifice. Resilience. The journey made the triumph even more glorious.
CelticsBlog

Three things you might have missed from Celtics-Mavs NBA Finals Game 5.
The Boston Celtics are NBA champions.
CelticsBlog

How the Boston Celtics switched their way toward an NBA championship.
The Celtics proved the old adage — “Defense wins championships’ — correct.
SBNation

Jrue Holiday brought his championship pedigree to Boston and helped deliver Banner 18.
After being traded from the Bucks, Holiday gets the last laugh with a ring.
CelticsBlog

The Celtics’ rivals handed them a championship one bad trade at a time.
The Celtics’ ripped off their rivals in trades all the way to a championship.
SBNation

Shoutout to Vandy alum Luke Kornet on being a NBA champion!

Boston Celtics Sport GIF by NBC Sports Boston

Best moments from Celtics' championship parade.
The Celtics traversed downtown Boston to celebrate their 2024 NBA championship with their fans.
NBA.com

Celtics duck boat parade arrives in Copley Square as thousands celebrate NBA championship.
WHDH

Boston Celtics 2024 Championship Duck Boat Parade | 18th NBA Championship.

I guess we can't call Joe Mazzulla "Second Row Joe" anymore.

Back