Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New Kicker

then why is mayhew here if xanders is making all the picks? fire him...

Then why is it Mayhew's fault when a pick fails and when a pick or draft is a success, it's Xanders that gets the credit? You make no sense...

Funny as in you have no humor...at all. LkP's sidekick is all you got going for yourself. Enjoy.

Humor??? Say something funny then, you fucking hillbilly.

I'm a sidekick????? Pffffffftttt....coming from you that means jackshit. You're an ongoing joke on this board, buddy. You add ZERO to NOTHING in every conversation on here. You know nothing about the game.

Funny as in you have no humor...at all. LkP's sidekick is all you got going for yourself. Enjoy.

I work alone.

But Tony actually watches the games without hater glasses and seems to understand the game and what actually happens on the field.

Humor??? Say something funny then, you fucking hillbilly.

I'm a sidekick????? Pffffffftttt....coming from you that means jackshit. You're an ongoing joke on this board, buddy. You add ZERO to NOTHING in every conversation on here. You know nothing about the game.

its been an ongoing joke for like 3 years from me...if you don't get it by now you have severe problems....

the joke becomes funnier when lkp becomes his douchy self and starts proclaiming that mayhew doesn't even make the picks lol.

Last edited:
its been an ongoing joke for like 3 years from me...if you don't get it by now you have severe problems....

the joke becomes funnier when lkp becomes his douchy self and starts proclaiming that mayhew doesn't even make the picks lol.

No the joke is I was making fun of you for giving Xanders all the 2013 credit. But that flew right over your head.

Oh i get it. I get it full circle. Funny thing is (and heres the punchline), you're fooling nobody. Good one though? Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Oh i get it. I get it full circle. Funny thing is (and heres the punchline), you're fooling nobody. Good one though? Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

wtf are you talking about now? lol you lost your mind...

k, I went thru and read the thread again....no idea what youre talking about anymore.

wtf are you talking about now? lol you lost your mind...

k, I went thru and read the thread again....no idea what youre talking about anymore.

I'm talking about your joke...lol. Dude, have you finally lost your marbles? Do we need to get ahold of Peter Pan or what? lol.

Something needed to be done. I think we'll all be waiting with baited breath for the Lions' first FG try on Sunday, LOL. But hopefully we get back to scoring TOUCHDOWNS and it won't be necessary. That would be the best plan, hey?

Back