Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Championship Playoff Game: Lions @ 49ers Thread

I wanted him to kick it but would have been fine if they went for it.

This. That FG is another possession lead though so it?s important. I?m hoping we come out as aggressive as the 1st half and try to build this lead instead of just trying to play conservative and run clock.

That FG could come in really useful if we choose the play soft method.

This. That FG is another possession lead though so it?s important. I?m hoping we come out as aggressive as the 1st half and try to build this lead instead of just trying to play conservative and run clock.

The good thing about this team is our head coach and OC aren't good with conservative. I think they know they need to put another 14-17 points on the board. It's going to be up to our defense to make a couple plays this half. Force a couple punts or get another turnover. Purdy is going to have to force some throws if we can keep a 14 point lead.

We dominated the first half. Let the scoreboard show it w a 3 possession lead!

Yeah, we know. You're never happy lol

Seriously what is your problem G.

I?m referencing lions 1957 comeback over the 49ers. Score was 24-7 49ers at half.
Then 27-7 early third. Lions came back and won 31-27 and beat Cleveland for last
Championship next week. I?m just trying to keep everything I do the same as last week.
Whammies and everything. Was hoping for a td.

Last edited:
Back