Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Perine is easily the best avail. Some other names i like.

Marlon mack and Joe Williams both remind me of a mixon but without the elite ability to break tackles.

I didn't like him that much as wolverine but i always thought deveon Smith would be a good pro... of you need a thumper.

De'Veon Smith is someone I just thought about as well. I always liked him.

Carlos Watkins-DT Clemson
Jaleel Johnson-DT Iowa (He didn't test good at the combine) But he has some good size.

Keionta Davis-DE Chattanooga

Maybe these are stretches, but they are more Defensive Lineman. Maybe one of them is one of those diamonds in the rough?

Quinn has to have a plan for drafting defensive line right?

It's just disappointing doing the patriots a favor, extra pick or not, to grab the guy that many here and at many Lions' media and blog sites that Derek Rivers would be a good fit with them.

So we see how today plays out...

Last edited:
Tennessee LB Jaylen Reeves-Maybin with their first pick of Round 4.
Relative of former Tigers outfielder Cameron Maybin, who followed Vols avidly last year.

Last edited:
Im good with the pick, but i fucking hate hyphenated names. Fucking hate them.

What's the full story on Jake Butt? Is he gonna likely miss the whole season? We have the extra 4th round pick and there's talk that Detroit won't pick up the option on Ebron so it could be his last year. Seems like having that extra 4th round pick could afford Detroit the chance to take Butt.

Tennessee LB Jaylen Reeves-Maybin with their first pick of Round 4.
Relative of former Tigers outfielder Cameron Maybin, who followed Vols avidly last year.

That's awesome, Detroit gets back the Maybin, wish they still had the other one playing center cross the street.

Back