Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Something that will be music to Lions fans: Kenny Golladay has excellent hands, dropping just five of his 165 catchable balls the last 2 yrs

As a 3rd round safety? What?

I don't think he starts his rookie year . He will be a great player cause he can tackle very well . Some guys have to work thier way up. Way to early to take hill in my opinion .

Man the lions must think very highly of Washington to not address RB that round considering they had a nice selection of backs available.

Everything I keep reading about golladay says he struggles to win 50/50 balls. Being that he is 6'4 that's not a good sign.

Still need a thumper RB

I agree the need is there especially considering the injury concerns with Ameer and Theo and the fact Theo is better suited for the slot than at RB. Zenner and Washington both are not the answer as neither can handle the load.

The need for defensive help is obvious but also is the need for an option at RB to try and take SOME of the load off of Stafford.

I'm not liking the pick after reading NFL combine reports . Both him and Darboh have basically the same numbers and one played against superior teams . 2 inches in height is the difference. Don't hate the pick but maybe we could have waited on him ?

Last edited:
I'm not liking the pick after reading NFL combine reports . Both him and Darboh have basically the same numbers and one played against superior teams . 2 inches in height is the difference. Don't hate the pick but maybe we could have waited on him ?

Yeah again was graded late 4th early 5th and considering we picked up an extra 4th with the NE trade it really makes no sense. Probably worse reach I have seen from Quinn.

Back