Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Stanley Cup Final

Edmonton top line was gassed last 3 minutes. So many minutes logged.

Panthers win 1st championship. Congrats to them. I was only rooting against Holland.
But didn’t really care. I hate that a rooted for team wearing red. Big Robert No no.
Hate red Lol. The only Red has to be with a Red Wing Logo only.

Holland could have made it easier for us with contracts last 5-10 years.
Idk. They were joking on 97.1 fm Detroit how he inherited 2 good teams. Wings and Oilers. Damn. Wings should have won in 2009 and had another back to back .

Last edited:
Too bad Tkathug won. But I would have felt bad for them if they hadn't. It would have been a tough way to lose after being up 3-0.

Gary is such a weasel. Idk. I just do not like him. Not sure why even.
Something seems off with him to me.

Dad burnitt, the Panthers won. I watched 1st-2nd, could not stay up for the 3rd. FLA's second goal the result of a collapsing defence the like of the South Fork Dam. On the ensuing rush just after EDM nearly scored. I forgot Holland was the GM in Edmonton; did not affect my "preference" of winners. With only seven Canadian teams, the odds are against one winning every season. Here's a run I'd like to see for the next 10 years (accounting for the Wings not winning): TOR, TOR, VAN, WIN, OTT, TOR, TOR, CAL, EDM, TOR. Then DET.

I didn't turn it off until after the College World Series ended, but that was a really great game. Oilers just ran out of gas those last few minutes. Can't believe they didn't score a goal towards the end there. They got a lot of great looks.

Back