Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noter Dame = Pussies

Noter dame sucks, as does your argument and hyperbole.

This assertion about ND 'caving' is nothing anyone has asserted here -- in fact, quite the opposite.

bigvic said:
Noter dame sucks, as does your argument and hyperbole.

This assertion about ND 'caving' is nothing anyone has asserted here -- in fact, quite the opposite.

Who are you talking to?

tbone413 said:
All of the ND hate on here is a bit ridiculous...why did everybody think that ND would eventually cave and join the Big Ten? Sure it is still a possibility (I am a ND fan and I actually want them to join) but there are many LOGICAL reasons for the Irish to join the ACC.

ND has always been able to recruit nationally, do to their national schedule, but if they join a conference that will no longer be the case.

The South East and Mid Atlantic regions populations are growing much faster than the Midwest. If you are going to be tied to a conference for the next several decades you want to make sure there is a steady stream of talented players for you to be able to recruit..and nowhere is that more prevalent than the south. They would still be able to recruit in Illinois, MI, IND, and OH, but would now also have access to FL, GA, SC, NC, and VA talent pools.

Sure the Big ten would make ND more money but ND does not need money. They have $6.1 BILLION endowment and tons of alums..the ACC would provide more than enough.

Everyone doesn't want ND in the Big 10. I do not and I think many on the board would agree with me on that one.

After that Notre Dame snubbing even the idea of joining the B1G, I would love to see the conference as whole refuse to schedule ND.

I think it is funny that year after year ND just can't get it done against UM. Any amount of time ND leaves us to score is too much time.....LOL

Go Blue!!!

Back