Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now the Rose Bowl Game Thread

Great game plan Moore.. fucking putrid . This game is over. Team always turtles on the big stage. Team is never ready for Bowl games. Pretty sure I can?t remember one who had a winning record in bowl games. Maybe Moeller idk. Carr started great but I think ended up under .500 also. Thanks Jim. Offense not ready. To play. Typical.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Michigan was favored in this game.

Bama?s defense is good, but we are shutting the bed? again?.. just like every year

Def outcoached on the 2nd half on both sides. And again the D was only going to hold so long waiting for the offense to show the fuck up.

It's the opposite to what Michigan needed to do in the 2nd half. Wear down their defense. Instead the Michigan defense has been worn down.

Back