Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now the Rose Bowl Game Thread

Special Ed teams, more like it. Fucking idiots. Just run Blake Corum, its all you have to do with short quick passes

The earlier trick play was almost a disaster. That flea flicker is usually reliable but looked like JJ slipped and almost lost the ball.

fuck.

hopefully the fumble makes alabama nervous. at least takes away some momentum.

what a dumb series from the offense. that flea flicker there.... AAAAAH. such a risky play to call in a tense game like this

JJ isn?t close to being ready for the next level. He?s mid at this level

I certainly don't want to crap on the kid, but there's is absolutely nothing I've ever seen from him that makes me think he could ever be even a decent pro QB.

I waited longer to do my "fuck it, I'm done with this shit" walk away from the TV this time, lol.

Back