Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now the Rose Bowl Game Thread

Smart idea...run the ball with a backup qb, throw two terrible passes after. This is the reason why we lose so many big games. Dumbass decisions. Last year was JJ throwing 2 pick 6's and this year we are playing well on D but keep shooting ourselves in the foot with bad playcalls and stupid mental errors.

I don't mind the pass calls. But i mind JJ being 5 feet off target. I love the kid, but he needs to find his groove again.

To be fair, CJ was wide open and JJ just missed him. Can't really say it's a play calling issue when dude is that open and the QB air mails a throw he makes 9/10 times.

To be fair, CJ was wide open and JJ just missed him. Can't really say it's a play calling issue when dude is that open and the QB air mails a throw he makes 9/10 times.

Looked like JJ expected him to keep fading but he cut

I know that Orji is a weapon but if there was ever a time to give Blake a heavy workload it's now. Just let him run it.

Back