Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

No. I missed the game. WOuld have liked to watch it as the University of Rodriguez's games are usually exciting ones.

At Arizona, he doesn't have to worry about stomping on tradition, because there is none. These first 2 years, he won 2 games that made him a hero. The first year, the Fightin' RichRods beat USC and this year, they beat Oregon. That's all you have to do there to be a hero.

The standards are a little higher at MIchigan. Well, I thought they were, but maybe we're all just wrong about that.

Brady Hoke would walk to Michigan... I guess we should have questioned his Football IQ right after he said that....

There's also a Jordan Taylor that plays football for Rice, a wide receiver.

That's three Jordan Taylors in three different college sports close to the same time as each other.

Lmao duke beating tamu

They scored every possession in first half. 38-17 at half time

Last edited:
And tamu playing better ow

Just scored 2 tds in third quarter and stopped duke now 38-31

Duke would beat Hoke's team by 24.. I mean freaking Duke is way better then us in football :/

Apparently, the whole espn crew had sex with Johnny Manziel before the game. They certainly cant stop talking about how great he was in bed and on the field. Fucking pathetic

I was actually rooting for Duke in this one (not that I watched the game), but that was the last thing in the CFB season I cared about, seeing Manziel lose again.

oh well. on to 2014

it's funny how they're talking about Johnny Manziel and the NFL draft...

maybe some really stupid team owned by a complete dipshit (like the Redskins) will draft that future INT-throwing locker room cancer. he's probably CFL bound though.

I watched a lot of the A&M/Duke game. I kept cringing and thinking about how for a few weeks bowl projections had UM playing TAMU.

Noah Spence suspended for three games for violating a Big Ten rule, big blow for Ohio*

Can't wait for ESPN to qualify Nebraska win vs. Georgia as a win over team with backup QB while South Carolina's win over Wisconsin is proof of SEC supremacy.

it's funny how they're talking about Johnny Manziel and the NFL draft...

maybe some really stupid team owned by a complete dipshit (like the Redskins) will draft that future INT-throwing locker room cancer. he's probably CFL bound though.

I didn't like Manziel (certainly don't like his behavior off the field), but I wish Michigan had a guy with his kind of spirit, getting in guys faces, etc. The guy is a great player on the field and a team leader. Michigan sure could have used someone like him this year.

this is the first time I've ever watched the Stanford band ever perform

who's that young white guy next to Corso at the halftime show? he looks like he's coked out of his mind.

Back