Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Bowls Thread

Sparty looking the best i have seen them

Last edited:
Picked up the couch thing from tweets but haven't seen a picture

We look pitiful compare to these other big ten teams. We aren't even competitive

Not sure there was a burning couch formation. People might be confusing the snapchat logo for a burning couch.

Not sure there was a burning couch formation. People might be confusing the snapchat logo for a burning couch.

Could be or it was when they cut off the band

Per twitter it was after snapchat thing

Last edited:
We look pitiful compare to these other big ten teams. We aren't even competitive
Agreed, but it's not just the Big Ten teams. It is VERY discouraging when you watch these games and know that UM would get its clock cleaned by Duke and Central Florida. Could you ever have imagined that Michigan would be looking up at the likes of f'ing CENTRAL FLORIDA?

Michigan has to first admit there is a problem with the personnel and the coaches of the football program. It hasn't, based on what I've heard spoken publicly. "Well we didn't execute" … "I liked the play calling" … "We have to do better" … that's not admitting the core issues.

Last edited:
Michigan has to first admit there is a problem with the personnel and the coaches of the football program. It hasn't, based on what I've heard spoken publicly. "Well we didn't execute" ? "I liked the play calling" ? "We have to do better" ? that's not admitting the core issues.

Correct

We have not first admitted a problem

But I can picture Brandon fuming watching msu today

ohio plays Clemson for the first time since... can anybody guess when?!?!

I'm glad for MSU, and glad they won the Rose Bowl. Coupled with Nebraska's upset of Georgia, the Big Ten has salvaged as much respect as they can with an otherwise 2-4 record at this point, so we can cheer for ohio to lose without worrying about it harming the Big Ten's rep.

I am thinking that MSU, ohio*, Wiscy, will be just as good next year. Will Michigan be better and able to compete? Seems to me that one of the most important things that the coaches must address is the disunity on the team (not playing for each other). Where did that start and what is the cause? That kind of thing will kill the team every time. And we saw what playing as a team could do in the ohio* game. While it wasn't a win, the team played the best game we had seen since the ND game.

You have to wonder if we are scratching (banging) our heads over some of the decisions made, especially by the OC, if the players themselves are not doing as much. The legacy of Bo has diminished in so far as "The Team, The Team, The Team" is concerned.

I am thinking that MSU, ohio*, Wiscy, will be just as good next year. Will Michigan be better and able to compete?
yeah, that's kinda scary. still, there's been tons of years when a Michigan team left for dead bounces back, and MSU/ohio/Wisconsin teams don't play as well as they were supposed to (and vice versa) so I'm not concerned about that. yet.
Seems to me that one of the most important things that the coaches must address is the disunity on the team (not playing for each other). Where did that start and what is the cause? That kind of thing will kill the team every time. And we saw what playing as a team could do in the ohio* game. While it wasn't a win, the team played the best game we had seen since the ND game.

You have to wonder if we are scratching (banging) our heads over some of the decisions made, especially by the OC, if the players themselves are not doing as much. The legacy of Bo has diminished in so far as "The Team, The Team, The Team" is concerned.

I agree... and while I have no idea what may actually be the cause, I suspect that two of the guys who might've been problems are graduating.

yeah, that's kinda scary. still, there's been tons of years when a Michigan team left for dead bounces back, and MSU/ohio/Wisconsin teams don't play as well as they were supposed to (and vice versa) so I'm not concerned about that. yet.

I agree... and while I have no idea what may actually be the cause, I suspect that two of the guys who might've been problems are graduating.

Is one of them an occasionally hot-tempered O-lineman? I'm trying to think who your number 2 is.

Back