Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Ravens Thread

Just curious. Why was he banned?

I did nothing worse than anyone has done on this board. I gave my opinion often with more evidemce than most. Some people dont like the truth but are happy to see the same negative statements over and over. They called my positive opinions trolling. Only a lions fan would consider truthful positive statements about the lions trolling.Talked football when they said i went off topic. Didnt even resort to name calling as most do on here.

The reasoning was laughable. Irritating posters and gping off topic when this whole board goes off topic often lol

Unjustly banned. Work ip is still blocked by the way. Admin should unblock that ip.

I never thought I'd be excited about week 4 of the preseason. I hope the regular season threads are better than this shit.

OUrPtMA.gif

Last edited:
1st two games you are correct. 3rd game he wasn't good. He was the Stafford of the first 6.5 years. Not nearly crisp enough. Missed a good number of easy throws.

I didn't get a chance to watch the 3rd pre game...meh. I'll take your word for it, heard he was off a bit. Like I said, it's preseason and he's the least of MY worries anyways.

I did nothing worse than anyone has done on this board. I gave my opinion often with more evidemce than most. Some people dont like the truth but are happy to see the same negative statements over and over. They called my positive opinions trolling. Only a lions fan would consider truthful positive statements about the lions trolling.Talked football when they said i went off topic. Didnt even resort to name calling as most do on here.

The reasoning was laughable. Irritating posters and gping off topic when this whole board goes off topic often lol

Unjustly banned. Work ip is still blocked by the way. Admin should unblock that ip.

lmao.

You're an absolute fool if you think Riddick can run the football as effective as AA. Jesus Christ lol. When does it end?

AA sucked ass last year....was inconsistent, and when they feed him the ball. ..he dropped it. Literally, physically, emotionally, metaphysically...dropped it. Have you not watched the nfl enough to understand its not the running back....its the oline. When does it end?!!

Last edited:
You're too busy??? Cmon, man...it's a motherfucking message board. You're not too busy lol. The guy is passionate about his shit and believes in what he says. He's harming nobody. You can argue with him.....side with him......and even block him like you do, but banning the guy is retarded. But whatever...

I never said he should be blocked. I said he should be ignored. And yes, my life is too busy to argue with a "passionate" fan that believes some of the asinine shit he believes. It's one thing to be hard headed or stubborn.....but what he does goes well beyond that and you know it.

His schtick is old and tired. Let me guess.....Stafford is great...but drops, bad routes, refs not calling penalties and line play are hurting him. Defense is great....but refs aren't calling holding on the other teams or PI on opponents WR. Every young player will be better with experience and every FA will be an upgrade.

Am I close? I bet I am.

AA sucked ass last year....was inconsistent, and when they feed him the ball. ..he dropped it. Literally, physically, emotionally, metaphysically...dropped it. Have you not watched the nfl enough to understand its not the running back....its the oline. When does it end?!!

Aa was good. 4.2 ypc on the year. Solid receiver. 2nd ranked kick returner

And that was without run blocking

Ever see Riddick run the football?? He's fucking terrible at it. Cmon man lol

I never said he should be blocked. I said he should be ignored. And yes, my life is too busy to argue with a "passionate" fan that believes some of the asinine shit he believes. It's one thing to be hard headed or stubborn.....but what he does goes well beyond that and you know it.

His schtick is old and tired. Let me guess.....Stafford is great...but drops, bad routes, refs not calling penalties and line play are hurting him. Defense is great....but refs aren't calling holding on the other teams or PI on opponents WR. Every young player will be better with experience and every FA will be an upgrade.

Am I close? I bet I am.

Spot on lol.

Back