Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Sox @ Detroit Game #7 ~April 6th ~ 2023

biggunsbob

Tigers had leads of
2-0
2-1
3-1
3-2
Now trail fucking 6-3 because Cisnero freaking blows.

One of the hottest Red Sox batters and a Tiger dumb ass pitcher throws a fastball right down the damn middle. Cisnero has been horrible out of the pen so far this year. Absolutely trash.

Turnbull with another shaky start sadly.

Last edited:
6-3 Red Sox heading to top of the 7th.

Btw I still hate Al Avila. That clown ruined the Tigers.

My friend, a Giants' fan, takes the [blame] for the Tigers implosion. He turned the game on and the Tigers "immediately gave up four runs." He claims that the Tigers lose whenever he watches them, which is seldom.

I think Cisnero has already given up 2 jacks this season.

Last edited:
Maybe Carpenter should be playing every day even against tough lefty?s.

Frustrating they couldn?t hold on to the win for miggy.

My friend, a Giants' fan, takes the [blame] for the Tigers implosion. He turned the game on and the Tigers "immediately gave up four runs." He claims that the Tigers lose whenever he watches them, which is seldom.

I have that effect whenever I turn on Michigan State Basketball. Rarely flip to those games but whenever I do it's instant shit show.

Englert struggling the pitch clock with runners on. He had 1 clean inning but is struggling this half inning.

Back