Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Sox @ Detroit Game #7 ~April 6th ~ 2023

I missed the start of the game but just watched the opening ceremony with Miggy, Big Ben, Megatron and Nick. Too cool..

When did MLB stop having games on Friday.

Last edited:
https://totallytigers.wordpress.com/2023/04/07/saturday-survey-72/
SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

This is Miguel Cabrera?s final year of playing and he is being recognized by all MLB teams for his stats and history. It is expected that Miggy will be a first ballot Hall of Famer in 2028.

Fans showed him their love and appreciation at Comerica Park on Thursday, the Tigers home Opening Day.

Cabrera has been injured for the last 3+years with a chronically-injured knee that doctors advised against operating on. The knee prevents him from using his lower body to power hits and from running well.

He is in his last contract year in which he will receive $32 mill. A deal that was initiated by the late Mr. I in an attempt to have Miggy go into the Hall as a Tiger. It is not realistic for Miggy to retire from the game during this season because it would mean forfeiting those millions of dollars. No one is going to walk away from that.

How are you approaching Miggy?s last year? What are your thoughts as you watch him one final time?

What are your feelings about Miguel Cabrera during his final season?

1. I will make a point of watching him during his farewell year.

2. I can no longer bear to watch him play.

3. I don?t believe he should be on the roster anymore.

VOTE

https://totallytigers.wordpress.com/2023/04/07/saturday-survey-72/
SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

This is Miguel Cabrera?s final year of playing and he is being recognized by all MLB teams for his stats and history. It is expected that Miggy will be a first ballot Hall of Famer in 2028.

Fans showed him their love and appreciation at Comerica Park on Thursday, the Tigers home Opening Day.

Cabrera has been injured for the last 3+years with a chronically-injured knee that doctors advised against operating on. The knee prevents him from using his lower body to power hits and from running well.

He is in his last contract year in which he will receive $32 mill. A deal that was initiated by the late Mr. I in an attempt to have Miggy go into the Hall as a Tiger. It is not realistic for Miggy to retire from the game during this season because it would mean forfeiting those millions of dollars. No one is going to walk away from that.

How are you approaching Miggy?s last year? What are your thoughts as you watch him one final time?

What are your feelings about Miguel Cabrera during his final season?

1. I will make a point of watching him during his farewell year.

2. I can no longer bear to watch him play.
S
3. I don?t believe he should be on the roster anymore.

VOTE
SOMETHING many of you seem to forget, he not just playing for 32 ms he playing for 40 ms and a chance for 92 ms. READ HIS CONTRACT.
22-23:$32M annually, 24:$30M club option ($8M buyout), 25:$30M club option
2024-25 options guaranteed with top 10 finish in previous year?s MVP vote

Back