Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 TB 4 SO FINAL

Late late 2nd Detroit Ties it at 2-2. Not sure if a Larkin goal or Mantha.

That was probably the game of the year , felt like the good old days again !!

Maybe someone got a better view but did Larkin take a dive on the potential goal by TB, it was 4-3 at the time? It seemed like he barely got touched on the chest and then fell to the ground covering his face. I hope not because that would be bush league.

Maybe someone got a better view but did Larkin take a dive on the potential goal by TB, it was 4-3 at the time? It seemed like he barely got touched on the chest and then fell to the ground covering his face. I hope not because that would be bush league.

Kucherov hit him in the face with his stick , legit call

I just watched in super slow-mo and Larkin was not hit with the stick.

Edit: Right shoulder stick wasn't near his face.

Last edited:
I just watched in super slow-mo and Larkin was not hit with the stick.

Edit: Right shoulder stick wasn't near his face.

I had to go back and look myself haha ..Cause initially at full speed it looked legit , he def sold it big time !! Headsy play , not bush league

Back