Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

Spockmaster said:
holy shit, maggs did something other than ground out! i might fucking faint.

Try to go face down, so you don't choke on your own vomit.

That's good advice BTW.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]nice adjustments boys....I take it all back....Now win..

I don't think they adjusted they brought in faster better pitchers, they can't hit those scrum junk batting practice guys, it's maddening..

You guys are getting to wrapped up in this. It's been frustrating as hell to watch this game, but you gotta look at the big picture sometimes or you'll stroke out.

Indians killing the A's

Sux just tied it at 3 vs. Twinkletoes

kingofdetroit57 said:
You guys are getting to wrapped up in this. It's been frustrating as hell to watch this game, but you gotta look at the big picture sometimes or you'll stroke out.

I bet you shit cotton candy and piss rainbows.

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]nice adjustments boys....I take it all back....Now win..

I don't think they adjusted they brought in faster better pitchers, they can't hit those scrum junk batting practice guys, it's maddening..
There's a reason guys like Wakefield can pitch forever. Soft stuff with lots of movement and good control can give hitters fits.

heres hoping for a walk-off.

looks like leyland learned his lesson, valverde isnt in.

MI_Thumb said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

I bet you shit cotton candy and piss rainbows.
Me? I'm a negative bastage on most nights, but even I have limits.

kingofdetroit57 said:
TigerMud said:
There's a reason guys like Wakefield can pitch forever. Soft stuff with lots of movement and good control can give hitters fits.

Francis ain't Wakefield, he was second amongst starters in hits allowed, we got 2, that's unacceptable.

I would have left Coke in for the 9th. This game may go extras and you might need more outs.

God Damn, Benoit always does that and Ajax always saves his ass.

TigerMud said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

Francis ain't Wakefield, he was second amongst starters in hits allowed, we got 2, that's unacceptable.
No shit. I was just making the point about soft tossers being effective.

Back