Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sept 17th @ ND

I agree! Feed LJ the ball, play solid defense and we should leave ND with a win. I'm thinking it'll be 28-24 Spartans! It's game day!!!

Judging by what we've seen it will be more passing to set up the run than run to set up the pass. I think their deficiency is in the secondary with two starters out, one suspended and one injured. Their pass defense is like ours last year with all of those starters out, we just need to take advantage of it. I also read that their center looks like a weak link on their OL, they have two potential 1st rounders at left tackle and guard, so look for Malik to play primarily at DT or DE opposite those two.

All that considered I still think it's more than likely that ND wins, too many unknowns for MSU and the game is in South Bend. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised tonight but I'm not expecting a win. The win would be nice but doesn't mean a ton, if we were to run the table in the big ten we'd make the CFP, but winning the big ten will be our main goal for this season.

From what I have heard, ND's weakness on D is their secondary and their strength is their front 7. The guy I was listening to said they can be beat via the long pass.

Not sure if MSU can win but I felt confident enough in MD that I took them +7.5

Holy shit I hate the Terry wildcat play, everyone knows he won't throw it so it's easy to defend.

Very good drive going now. Just hope we can cap it off with a TD instead of a FG

Back