Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shake up rumours

If I write a sociology text on optimism, can I get your permission to use this post?

Jason Fox - last chance next year...HahhahahahahahahahahAhhahhaahahaha

2012 5th (used a future 4th) Tahir Whitehead (decent special teams so far)

the only time i see him is he is the first one off the sideline to congradulate ashlee palmer for making a special teams tackle. Hence he is now tahir "the cheerleader" whitehead. Kinda ryhmes....kinda.

2012 5th (used a future 4th) Tahir Whitehead (decent special teams so far)

the only time i see him is he is the first one off the sideline to congradulate ashlee palmer for making a special teams tackle. Hence he is now tahir "the cheerleader" whitehead. Kinda ryhmes....kinda.

Palmer did double up the rookie. 14 tackles to 7 but whitehead has the only forced fumble

If I write a sociology text on optimism, can I get your permission to use this post?

Jason Fox - last chance next year...HahhahahahahahahahahAhhahhaahahaha

Schwartz is optimistic on fox. Injuries only derailed him. We will find out next year especially if gosder leaves and Backus retires

Schwartz is optimistic on fox. Injuries only derailed him. We will find out next year especially if gosder leaves and Backus retires

Wasn't he optimistic on Best? So how many years do we get to be optimistic before they are considered a bust?

Face it, next year Backus is still LT, Fox and Gosder will both be on the right side of the line. And Crayola is still at C. Nothing changes.

Face it, next year Backus is still LT, Fox and Gosder will both be on the right side of the line. And Crayola is still at C. Nothing changes.

and we will still try to establish the run and at the end of the year put out stories how throwing the ball 800 times "wasnt the plan". lol. only the effing lions....

Stafford and the other wrs did not execute in the redzone. 36 percent inside 10. Simple as that. And we know he can easily improve on that next year

Execution. Make 3rd manageable is the name of the game

yes....yes it is....except when your on the 7 yardline...youre losing....and youre a 4 win team. 2 shots to the end zone to your record breaking WR is the correct answer.

yes....yes it is....except when your on the 7 yardline...youre losing....and youre a 4 win team. 2 shots to the end zone to your record breaking WR is the correct answer.

Nope it's execution. Making 3rd manageable is the right call not heaving a prayer to a doubled Calvin in tight space

Nope it's execution. Making 3rd manageable is the right call not heaving a prayer to a doubled Calvin in tight space

ya..they didnt execute on the 3rd and 7 either :D 2 shots to the end zone....ur a 4 win team.

Tell Durham, scheffler or Thomas to get open. Pettigrew burleson and broyles can sometimes at least and the lions look better running the ballon the goaline. A shifty best would have been nice but bad luck there after 21 games without a concussion.

Back