Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stonum

maizeblue68

Busted this morning driving on suspended license...drove to see his probation officer...think thats the last straw?

maizeblue68 said:
Busted this morning driving on suspended license...drove to see his probation officer...think thats the last straw?
He was driving to see his probation officer? Was he supposed to walk? Had he been drinking? Why can't he just stay out of trouble....

I wonder What was his moving Violation that caused him to be pulled over?

god what dumb ass. Not sure if its the last straw but its damn close as it should be. You would be surprised to know how many times that happens though. I have a few friends that work in a probatation department and they tell stories all the time about people who arent supposed to be driving are asked if they drove there and lie and say no then are watched as they leave and get in a car in the parking lot and try and drive off. People also show up drunk or high to their appointments thinking no one will notice. You just cant fix stupid.

Wouldn't his probation officer know he drove there or somebody that works at the office? If he has a car be like hey man you can take my car and drive me to see my PO?

LOL, i just posted on another thread that UM's WR's would be fine next year as long as STonum doesn't doesn't go back to being Stonum. How ironic.

How spartan of stonum. Too bad his coach isn't dantonio, he'd be facing no punishment.

I would say he is gone. Hoke said Stonum must comply with with all of his legal and football obligations. Obviously he just failed in the legal part. He better be gone, you dont want any Dantonio comparrisons here, right.

TheVictors03 said:
How spartan of stonum. Too bad his coach isn't dantonio, he'd be facing no punishment.

Oh I am sure he would be facing suspension from team activities for February or something like that.

Did Arnett OFFICIALLY sign with MSU yet? I mean the guy played everybody the first time he made his decision, now there will be a need in AA. Just sayin.

No one is even sure if Arnett will be able to play next year. They are just saying he may be able to.

driving under suspension isn't that big of a deal - now if he were drinking, THEN I would say that was the last straw. He will get a fine, further revocation of his license and some 5 am runs.

I would be shocked if he gets kicked off for this - and I mean utterly shocked.

He just needs to stop being an idiot. Who the hell needs to drive on campus anyways?!

credentials: im a lawyer

azian6er said:
driving under suspension isn't that big of a deal - now if he were drinking, THEN I would say that was the last straw. He will get a fine, further revocation of his license and some 5 am runs.

He just needs to stop being an idiot. Who the hell needs to drive on campus anyways?!

Hoke said he must follow all his legal obligations. He just broke probation. HE DIDNT FOLLOW HIS LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, so, he should be gone, according to Hoke.

greenandwhite95 said:
azian6er said:

Hoke said he must follow all his legal obligations. He just broke probation. HE DIDNT FOLLOW HIS LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, so, he should be gone, according to Hoke.

following legal obligations could mean a lot. it could have meant dont break probabtion. it could also mean if you did something to break probation then he must pay the associated fines, comm. svc. and serve the longer suspension.

i mean, honestly, in the grand scheme of things comparing risking someones life by driving while intoxicated and hopping into a car and driving to see your probation officer are worlds apart. He was attempting to fulfill his legal obligation (ie check in with probation officer) but he did so in an idiotic and moronic way.

He should have gotten a ride.

Like I said, driving under suspension isn't that big of a deal in the legal world - it just seems much worse because everything he does is so highly scrutinized since he is a repeat offender. he shold have known better

Man! When I was in college, I used to walk everywhere. Is this guy so lazy and out of shape that he can't walk somewhere?

Hungry said:
Man! When I was in college, I used to walk everywhere. Is this guy so lazy and out of shape that he can't walk somewhere?

No freaking kidding. And AA isn't THAT big!

just read the article - some interesting facts.

1. He allegedly lied to the probation officer about driving ( a no no)
2. He was charged previously with driving on suspended license, however that charge was dismissed
3. This is the second time he has been charged with driving under suspension

These facts might lend themselves to the judge either requiring he serve some time or some stiffer penalty.

If he goes to jail, then I could see Hoke dismissing him. Which absolutely sucks ass after how well he has done recently.

Who knows, maybe the sugar bowl high will allow Brady to be more lenient.

Back