Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh is a fucking mental midget

What is amazing though is lets say for instance he is suspended against the Saints but comes back after that game and makes impact plays/sacks in the game against Minnesota everyone here won't give a rats ass about what happen today if he starts to make more of an impact then he has this season so far.

It seems since his production is down and penalties up then its just unacceptable how hard he plays but yet if he went out there and got 3 sacks and a forced fumble that helped us win a game in a couple weeks then its all fair in love and war lol.

I'm going to go a step further and say I couldn't care less if the Lions out and out released him right now. We're trying to turn a franchise around and we don't need this stupid shit anymore. And then he goes on and tries to deny it like a fucking politician...like SANDUSKY saying he's not sexually attracted to boys. That's right...I compared Suh to Sandusky...they're both sick in the head and they're both liars. I don't want that garbage on my football team anymore. We've all suffered enough as Lions fans to put up with the stupid bullshit this d-bag pulls week in and week out anymore....and *I* feel like a d-bag for defending him as long as I have. Ship him to the CFL to play with Chubby Checkdown Culpepper.

When this happened during the game I was all for suspending suh for the rest of the season. After watching the video of it happening again a few times I kind of wonder if maybe there is something to what suh was saying. If you watch it you can see Dietrich-Smith's arm over Suh's shoulder and it looks like he IS holding Suh down on top of him. It does look bad with Suh pushing his helmet down into the ground a few times but maybe that is a product of him trying to get up.

The kick looks real bad. But, if you watch the video again it looks like either dude has ahold of suh's foot/leg somehow or Suh just kinda trips getting up. I dont know about you guys but sometimes when I trip I do kinda hop as a reaction to get my balance.

Dont get me wrong I am not saying Suh is innocent at all. It looks real bad and most likely he was trying to kick him. I just feel like if Suh was trying to hurt him by stomping on his arm...he probably would have hurt him. The bad part of all this is if Suh is indeed innocent we will never know because he has been battling that dirty player image. Either way I am glad we have depth on the dl.

Yeah and if you look at the video even closer you might see a golden goose coming out of Suh's ass.

cmlfactor said:
I'm going to go a step further and say I couldn't care less if the Lions out and out released him right now. We're trying to turn a franchise around and we don't need this stupid shit anymore. And then he goes on and tries to deny it like a fucking politician...like SANDUSKY saying he's not sexually attracted to boys. That's right...I compared Suh to Sandusky...they're both sick in the head and they're both liars. I don't want that garbage on my football team anymore. We've all suffered enough as Lions fans to put up with the stupid bullshit this d-bag pulls week in and week out anymore....and *I* feel like a d-bag for defending him as long as I have. Ship him to the CFL to play with Chubby Checkdown Culpepper.

whoa man...whoa. suh is not repeat NOT sandusky....WOW. JUST WOW.....

Take how you wanna take it man. I am just playing devils advocate. But, cutting our first round pick who was droy? cmon...

cmlfactor said:

I disagree with you...Letting him go is a tad harsh.. other players have done way worse then him and have gotten less.

axemillen said:
When this happened during the game I was all for suspending suh for the rest of the season. After watching the video of it happening again a few times I kind of wonder if maybe there is something to what suh was saying. If you watch it you can see Dietrich-Smith's arm over Suh's shoulder and it looks like he IS holding Suh down on top of him. It does look bad with Suh pushing his helmet down into the ground a few times but maybe that is a product of him trying to get up.

The kick looks real bad. But, if you watch the video again it looks like either dude has ahold of suh's foot/leg somehow or Suh just kinda trips getting up. I dont know about you guys but sometimes when I trip I do kinda hop as a reaction to get my balance.

Dont get me wrong I am not saying Suh is innocent at all. It looks real bad and most likely he was trying to kick him. I just feel like if Suh was trying to hurt him by stomping on his arm...he probably would have hurt him. The bad part of all this is if Suh is indeed innocent we will never know because he has been battling that dirty player image. Either way I am glad we have depth on the dl.

i agree with this... No. I repeat no NFL lineman is innocent... i saw the arm hook too. No condoning the kick but he was pissed off about something..

axemillen said:

kicks a kick shooter....he's half fucking retarded , maybe that's his excuse and Goodell buys it.

Yeah. 3 games feels right. Good thing the D-line is a deep position. The secondary was droppin' like flies. I believe you'll see a signing or two this week.

SLICK said:
axemillen said:

kicks a kick shooter....he's half fucking retarded , maybe that's his excuse and Goodell buys it.

...after further review.....SUH is suspended 3 games...Detroit is charged with having a retard...

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

...after further review.....SUH is suspended 3 games...Detroit is charged with having a retard...

it's a believable defense....

Suh is a dirty player, there is no arguing that now. I believe that opposing O linemen are now targeting him to try to get under his skin and make him lose his cool. I've seen them go low on him several times this year and it wouldn't surprise me to find out he's hobbled a little.

So we have them stopped and are in the game and Suh totally loses his cool and drives a guys head into the turf and then stomps on him. They would have kicked a FG. At the point we were still in the game, when he was coming off, if I were Schwartz, I would have said go to the locker room and thanks for just costing us the game idiot. Then Suh has the nerve to say he didn't do anything wrong that he was just trying to get away. I think 2 games is in order, 1 game is not enough. The guy just doesn't get it and he's hurting his team almost every game now.

He needs to learn how to draw attention to the OL doing dirty things and get flags thrown on them. Instead he is fighting back and getting the penalty / fine / ejection. If the OL is holding him down on top of him, all he has to do is put his arms up and draw the attention of the refs by essentially saying "This guy is holding me down, WTF?" Instead he is letting his emotions get the better of him and he's attacking. I get what he is doing, and have equally lost my cool...just saying he will hopefully learn how to use this type of play by the OL and their attempts to needle him to his advantage from here out.

I wish there was another camera angle that showed what was happening. From this one perspective, the evidence is damning...but it's like only seeing one side of a coin. Obviously there is an arm lock, but what else? Not defending his reactions to the situation, just wishing we could have seen more of the actions causing his reaction. Personally I think his reaction was more to being bent over backwards. Not sure why he was going down initially, seems like he was hit by his own guy in the leg, causing him to go down and consequently get bent backward which I imagine was what actually triggered his emotional outburst. I'm not in his head, just trying to put myself in his place.

Regardless, completelty agree this starts with Schwartz. If he cannot curtail his own emotions and lead his team to playing smarter instead of dirtier then they'll never make the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl. How many scoring drives have resulted after the D stopped the opponent's O on third down only to have a penalty keep them alive? It's old enough by now that Schwartz should have taken care of it weeks ago, if not months.

axemillen said:

+1

When I saw it live I had the "Oh you fucking dipshit" reaction like everybody else... but if you watch the replay of it - ya, they are holding him down and he's trying to get up...

Then once he's up, there's a guy on his back pulling him backwards, and it looks like the guy on the ground has his foot for a second and the "kick" looks a lot more like Suh trying to shake the guy's hand off, rather than trying to stomp him.

Live, totally agree with most people's assessment. Looked really dirty, and totally on-point with his label...

I think there's an awful lot of slanderous journalism going on because it's the new hot storyl, and it fuels the fire that he's a dirty player.

We can only hope that when Rog looks at it, that he see's what some of the Suh Defender's are seeing, and doesn't watch it once at full speed and listen to the label.

Suh didn't do himself any favors either with his fumbling explanation at the post-game presser. If he woulda came out and said "Dude had ahold of my foot and I tried to shake him off" maybe they focus in more on that part. I think if anything, actions aside, his explanation probably did more harm than good.

He fucking stomped him...lol

it was plain as fucking day.

now he'll pay the price.

SLICK said:
He fucking stomped him...lol

it was plain as fucking day.

now he'll pay the price.

Yeah... I'm not even about to argue if he'll get suspended or not. I think he will. Maybe even think he should be suspended.

You commented earlier in the thread about how he can't seem to play without getting that fucking Hands to the Face call.

One way or another - depite whatever his intentions may, or may-not have been, Suh needs to learn that there's shit that just isn't going to fly.

Maybe a suspension is how he'll learn. I firmly believe that's exactly what's coming

cmlfactor said:

Run out of meds? You're stretching this line of "logic" so thin that it might snap before you do. Suh is a freaking choir boy compared to the like of Deacon Jones, Dick Butkus, Jack Tatum, Phil Villipiano, Ben Davidson (three raiders in a row) Benny Blades, Bill Bradley, Doug English and several hundred other guys who played in the NFL.

The idea of cutting Suh is absurd.

There is a Youtube video of the whole play in which Evan-Dietrich-Smith is trying to chop block Suh.. The local radio show on 107.3 are saying if you break down the play Suh is retaliating to Smith going after his knees... They are saying it was right to suspend Suh for the leg stomp but no suspension should be handed out.. The Packers even said after the game they were trying to bait Suh because he is a mental midget at times and they knew The Lions would react... Anyway Fuck the Packers and all their bandwagon trolling fans... But that is a good play if that is in fact what the Packers were trying to do...Wish our team was that smart... But no excuse if you are going after a players knees and there had to be a reason Suh was that mad..

Back