Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Texas A&M to Capital One Bowl

Noooo! I don't want to play in the Taxslayer bowl! I want at least the Outback bowl. Why should NW get the Outback instead of Michigan???

Nebraska should be denied a bowl based on its performance in the B1G title game yesterday.

WTF? Well I guess we deserve a shitty bowl for our shitty season.

Better not lose to vandy. The one tie in the history books is bad enough.

Better not lose to vandy. The one tie in the history books is bad enough.

Vandy is not a slouch team. They should have beaten South Carolina. Refs saw that would not happen.

Oh please, vandy is a traditional bottom feeder and UM is undefeated against them. As I said, better not lose to them. B1G has enough black eyes this year to overcome, don't need to pile on another.

Oh please, vandy is a traditional bottom feeder and UM is undefeated against them. As I said, better not lose to them. B1G has enough black eyes this year to overcome, don't need to pile on another.

Well, hey, they better not lose, because the reputation of the B1G has great power to enhance or detract from my personal quality of life.

Where are you in Charlotte, roughly?

Huntersville/University area. I was at the ACC Championship game last night and some FSU fans were trying to talk shit to me for wearing Michigan gear to the game.

Huntersville/University area. I was at the ACC Championship game last night and some FSU fans were trying to talk shit to me for wearing Michigan gear to the game.

I'm in Charlotte south of uptown. Makes sense about FSU fans. When they open their mouths, shit comes out of it.

Well, hey, they better not lose, because the reputation of the B1G has great power to enhance or detract from my personal quality of life.

Dang right, me too.

People I don't know who are fans of teams in other conferences will hurt my feelings on internet message boards if the B1G reputation suffers.

Apparently Michigan’s prestige still matters.

I love local Michigan coverage. No, it's not the missing comma, it's the way everything is viewed in a negative light. Local press doesn't have to be a bunch of kool-aid-drinking Michigan fans, but I've seen less bias on eleven warriors than from Detroit newspapers.

Last edited:
Back