Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban had the best recruiting class ever @ Florida 2-3 years ago with something like 10 of the top 100 and that class has barely been bowl eligible. You just never know its all about how they are developed. I have faith that our staff can develop talent especially along the lines.

Look how many people in Michigan's 2008 class that never played, contributed, transfered or just never developed into the players desk jockeys and coaches expected.

3* WR Jehu Chesson committed to Michigan this morning. 6'3" 182 with a 4.5 40 time. He's been all but a done deal for some time now, him and Darboh should be good together. I'm not overly familiar with Chesson but from what I have seen and can gather it's a very good pick up.

Ondre Pipkins has known about the last two commitments for awhile he said. Also Ondre said don't worry about Josh Garnett when asked who he was recruiting.

Looks like our final 4 will be the following

1) Sam Grant (Who just picked up a Oklahoma offer, kid can ball)
2) Josh Garnett
3) Yuri Wright
4) Armani Reeves/the best athlete left on the table

It looks to be that Michigan is no longer recruiting David Perkins because of grades.

Maize&blue21 said:
Ondre Pipkins has known about the last two commitments for awhile he said. Also Ondre said don't worry about Josh Garnett when asked who he was recruiting.

Looks like our final 4 will be the following

1) Sam Grant (Who just picked up a Oklahoma offer, kid can ball)
2) Josh Garnett
3) Yuri Wright
4) Armani Reeves/the best athlete left on the table

It looks to be that Michigan is no longer recruiting David Perkins because of grades.

Man that would be a hell of a way to close out 2012. That's gotta be top 3 class.

OL Alex Kozan will be making a decision soon, really hope he picks someone other than Michigan.

The coaching staff may taking a 3rd WR, Mekale McKay a WR committed to Utep is reporting interest from Michigan. Monty Madaris is still scheduled to take his visit on the 13th. Jordan Payton may also still be in play.

He is actually more like Brandon Marshall i guess because both are similar in height

Deanthony Arnett will be transferring from Tennessee, looking at Michigan and MSU, if there is room i believe we will take him. He is moving to be closer to his ill father so he could get a hardship waiver and play immediately. Stay tuned

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I'm willing to bet he ends up in el
Don't be so sure. The MSU staff has yet to contact him. He wants to enroll in January so this will likely be over by the end of next week. If we have a spot he will most likely be a Wolverine. Shane Morris is already recruiting him so Hoke has already contacted him most likely personally and through back channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back