Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":5lv8albl]I'm willing to bet he ends up in el
Don't be so sure. The MSU staff has yet to contact him. He wants to enroll in January so this will likely be over by the end of next week. If we have a spot he will most likely be a Wolverine. Shane Morris is already recruiting him so Hoke has already contacted him most likely personally and through back channels [/quote:5lv8albl]

Didn't know that. I know he was close to the darkside before he picked Tenn. Where did u hear this?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":zhc7snyt]Don't be so sure. The MSU staff has yet to contact him. He wants to enroll in January so this will likely be over by the end of next week. If we have a spot he will most likely be a Wolverine. Shane Morris is already recruiting him so Hoke has already contacted him most likely personally and through back channels

Didn't know that. I know he was close to the darkside before he picked Tenn. Where did u hear this?[/quote:zhc7snyt]from where i get all of my info

Sam Webb says that he and Gardner are boys and in his VERY informed opinion, UM would be his #1 choice.

Saw on Twitter McNamara is a Sooner...any truth? I know we were sort of a long shot...

BTW, awesome new about Arnett

MichiganMicros313 said:
Saw on Twitter McNamara is a Sooner...any truth? I know we were sort of a long shot...

BTW, awesome new about Arnett
yeah McNamara tweeted it himself last night. He took us out of his top 5 awhile ago because he didn't take a visit

DR said:
Sam Webb says that he and Gardner are boys and in his VERY informed opinion, UM would be his #1 choice.
Yeah no doubt Michigan is #1 on his list just need to have a schollie open.

#4 overall prospect according to 247 in 2013, Jaylon Smith, is very interested in Michigan and really wants an offer

MSU and Michigan are both trying to flip Tennessee commit Kenny Crawley. I think our coaches may use him as a backup but i get the feel this is more for both staffs trying to piss Dooley off

Pharoah brown has officially commited to Oregon in case anyone missed it

Yuri Wright may decide next Saturday, would be terrible news for Michigan since he has yet to visit.

Scout article says Josh Garnett may cancel his last visit (info in header), if he does he will be a Wolverine

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":fqf79vvo]Scout article says Josh Garnett may cancel his last visit (info in header), if he does he will be a Wolverine

100% fact ladies and gents[/quote:fqf79vvo]someone just told me he will be taking his official to Stanford, doesn't really make that much of a difference IMO because we are the leader for him right now and i think he is starting to understand how bad Stanford will be without Luck.

Separate note though Yuri said even if he commits to a school he will still take visits, which brings up concerns with him because why would you commit to a school if you aren't sure you want to go their? Likes the spotlight

The coaching staff will be taking one more CB in this class. Shooting for Armani Reeves.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":7ry7rfnx]

100% fact ladies and gents
someone just told me he will be taking his official to Stanford, doesn't really make that much of a difference IMO because we are the leader for him right now and i think he is starting to understand how bad Stanford will be without Luck.

Separate note though Yuri said even if he commits to a school he will still take visits, which brings up concerns with him because why would you commit to a school if you aren't sure you want to go their? Likes the spotlight [/quote:7ry7rfnx]

There's a difference between enjoying the spotlight and being a primadona and putting on a show (Terrelle Pryor). What 18 year old kid wouldn't love that kind of attention? If I were in that position I would take every one of my officials just for the heck of it even if I wasn't really considering the school. Except for Ohio because fuck them that's why.

This whole "taking other visits means you're not serious" is completely fucking retarded.

I have a half-dozen friends who played college football and every single one of them took every trip he *wanted to* because you're getting the red carpet treatment everywhere you go ... most didn't travel extensively prior to being an 18yr old recruit and why not?!

TheVictors03 said:
This whole "taking other visits means you're not serious" is completely fucking retarded.

I have a half-dozen friends who played college football and every single one of them took every trip he *wanted to* because you're getting the red carpet treatment everywhere you go ... most didn't travel extensively prior to being an 18yr old recruit and why not?!
Didn't say that i said that Yuri likes the spotlight if he commits to another school and takes his visits anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back